TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Ooooo....what did you win?

If it's CB Tinsel's then I won't feel as bad about not winning xd.png I already got all of them thanks to the kindness of others, and I particularly don't care much for lineages.

Gratz, winners.

No mention about the updated sprites, huh? That's funny. ~w~

Grats to all winners! I didn't win, but I wasn't really expecting it anyway, with only 50 winners out of all of DC ^^

A big congratulations to all the big winners out there. I'll avoid saying that which many have said want to point out that I had fun regardless the outcome. Last year I had tried to decorate my tree in hopes to receive an email woke up the day of the annoucement felt disappointment, but this year decided to decorate the wreath as I've seen simply fit. If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. I have visited many scrolls that shown their wreaths and love everyone of them. Makes me feel nostaglic decorating a wreath enjoyed that most of all.

As for the prizes given out to those luck ones imagine that we shall see them floating about too like tinsels.

EDIT: Disregard the last part read somewhere back they're CB Tinsels.

Edited by GokaiPink

Happy New Year everyone and congratulations to the lucky 50! laugh.gif

Happy New Year and congrats to the winers!

Although I didn't win anything I had so much fun while decorating my wreath. Thank you all who make possible this wonderful event!

To all those that have asked if I can breed 2nd gens for them... when I find out what it is I'll see what I can do biggrin.gif

WOW your PM box is sure popular right now! 'Grats on the win.

OMFG, I'm one of the honorable mentions. *completely shoked*

Can't believe it yet^^

Congratulations! biggrin.gif What a great new years present for you. Have you decided what dragon you'll choose yet?

Nope no e-mail for me either sad.gif

/disappointed

Anyways *tries to cheer up a li'l* Maybe next time. rolleyes.gif

Congrats to all those who won!

Also wishing you all a very Happy New Year~

Not a lot of information given this year on exactly how this prize giving works and new members may be confused. I know that I couldn't remember exactly how it worked and had to dig up the old thread to find any info, I am sure new comers are completely confused. As far as I understand, it is the same as last year.

This is last year's information and details on how the prizes are distributed. If this is not the case please let me know and I will remove the info. I couldn't find this info in this thread.

I will just copy/paste here...

5 first place winners, 10 second place winners, 15 third place winners, and 20 honorable mentions.

The Prizes:

* The first, second, and third place winners will each receive a variant of a never-before-seen dragon. Let's call these variants gold, silver, and bronze. First place gets the gold variant, second place gets the silver variant, third place gets the bronze variant.

* Gold prize dragons can breed more gold prize dragons, silver can breed more silver, bronze can breed more bronze. There will be no limits on how many of these dragons you can have.

* Honorable Mention winners are allowed to request an egg of their choice.

o Honorable Mention winners can ask for: Any egg currently available in the cave (or via breeding), frills, Guardians of Nature, Holiday Dragons (Including Hollies, Yulebucks, Snow Angels, but not Valentines, Sweetlings, or Black Marrows), and vampires.

o Honorable Mention winners can not ask for: Prize dragons, bright pinks, "XD" or "<3" eggs, non-Christmas Event Dragons (Except vampires), dragons for which you are already at the limit, Neglected eggs, or Zombies (they don't have eggs to begin with).

* First, second, and third place winners may choose to request an egg instead of a prize dragon (same choices as honorable mentions). If this happens, a random winner from the rank below will be chosen to receive the prize in their place.

* Custom dragon codes are available upon request.

* All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

Edited by Dubious

Didn't win, no surprise. Not the best New Year, since my Neglected experiment failed too, but what can you do?

Glad to see the revamped Horse sprites, I like them much better than the old ones (even though some people might think that the differences are small). Happy New Year everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! smile.gif

No email, but this year it's hardly as disappointing - I felt the raffle's much more fair, rewarding the efforts of those who took the time to read all the stories and get the most tickets rather than those whose tree popped up the most for people who voted or appealed to a group's particular tastes. tongue.gif I like the raffle. Hope this method is used next year, too!

Thank you, DC staff, for the marvelous holiday festival! This was a lot of fun. biggrin.gif

Congrats to the winners! As for the ones who are still hiding, good luck! You might need it. tongue.gif

Didn't win anything myself, but that's alright. I wouldn't know what to get if I did. xd.png

No email for me.. well not that I was really waiting it rolleyes.gif

Congrats to the lucky winners, and thanks for the great whole event!

To Araminta, Weaseldale, and kawasaki - Well done!

Congratulations to all the winners and may your luck continue into 2012 smile.gif

Here's to a great year, thanks again TJ and everyone who made yet another event special for all of us - GF~

Edited by GForce

Congratulations to the winners! (As people might guess, I haven't won - not that I was expecting to, LOL!!)

Happy New Year everyone ;D

Thank you TJ , you made this new year special already!!!! Can't wait for my new arrival. laugh.gif

Wow, congrats! Enjoy your prize ^^

Congrats to all the winners! :3

I and my sister got no email. Let's hope to be lucky in the next raffle happy.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry im late dry.gif

-spam removed-

Edited by Khallayne