TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

I did not win, but someone else in my family did! He got a 3rd place prize and selected the 3rd place prize egg option. It has not appeared on his scroll yet so we do not know what it is.

Anyone have an idea when it will show up?

Congrats, winners!

Will they be new dragons, like last year? If so, when can we see them?

there new dragons, and to see them you have to find them.

I did not win, but someone else in my family did! He got a 3rd place prize and selected the 3rd place prize egg option. It has not appeared on his scroll yet so we do not know what it is.

Anyone have an idea when it will show up?

I believe in the announcement I had on my scroll it said that it wouldn't show up until everyone that won had a chance to claim their prize dragon. That way, if someone chooses to take a breedable egg instead of a prize dragon, the lower levels (2nd and 3rd place) have an option to move up a level.

No email here. Oh well. I've never won any raffle, so it doesn't matter. Haha. Well congrats to all the winners! Hopefully we'll have some more share that they won...

I believe in the announcement I had on my scroll it said that it wouldn't show up until everyone that won had a chance to claim their prize dragon. That way, if someone chooses to take a breedable egg instead of a prize dragon, the lower levels (2nd and 3rd place) have an option to move up a level.

Thanks magilarilla, we will check again tomorrow and see if it the dragons all have homes then.

Happy New Year to All!

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your prizes!

This whole event was awesome and a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next one.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Can nobody here read? There are not new prize dragons, the prizes are CB Tinsel's, just like last year.

OMFG, I'm one of the honorable mentions. *completely shoked*

Can't believe it yet^^

Congratulations to all winners! I really hope you enjoy your new dragons.

Neither hubby nor I won anything - but the whole event was such fun anyway, winning would have been the icing on the cake. And I definitely think the raffle was a much better and much fairer way of giving prizes. It was a level playing field.

Happy New Year to everyone here - I wish you all health, peace and happiness.

And a final thanks to TJ and all those involved in making this Christmas-time event such a fantastic and totally stress-free one.

I didn't win either... It's difficult to pick 50 winners from all players.

*sigh* It was my last chance for a Holly :/

Didn't win, but I'll most likely be playing this game for the next few decades, so I have time. lol

Congrats to all those who did win. I hope your luck continues into the new year and that maybe a little of it rubs off on the rest of us. smile.gif