TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Congrats to everyone. ^^ I hope you all enjoyed the holiday event as much as I have! I ended up being one of the third place winners, and I'm still sort of shocked by it. ._. xd.png But so glad.

Hapy New Year~!

*Claps* Congratulations! Happy New Year!

For some reason, hearing other people talk about winning is making me feel better, whereas it would usually make me feel worse. I hope that attitude sticks with me throughout the year...

No email for me... but congrats to all the winners and a happy new year to everyone! smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners and a Happy New Year to all. I saw the link at the top of my scroll before I checked my e-mail (honorable mention). What an amazing surprise. I, like so many people that posted here, normally have terrible luck with raffles.

Congratulations to the winners and a Happy New Year to all. I saw the link at the top of my scroll before I checked my e-mail (honorable mention). What an amazing surprise. I, like so many people that posted here, normally have terrible luck with raffles.

Ohhh wow Grats 8D

Man you 50 people are sooo lucky >.>

But Grats 8D

-Ra

I didn't win anything, of course. Not that there was any chance of that x3

Where are all the winners, anyways?

Hiding away in their hidey-winner holes.

Nah, it's just that a LOT of users don't have forum accounts, and those that do probably won't want request after request for babeh dragons.

No any emails in my inbox this year.

Congratulations to all winners!

Anyway, I have to say that last year's competition was much more better. People were rewarded thanks to their own efforts to decorate the tree, and that was fair. Also, we had the consolation awards such as CB holly, metallic... but this year there are many wonderful wreaths which owners maby will stay without any award. Thats just my opinion.

I have to say that with the enormous number of active members in DC and the limited number of prizes being given out, I did not expect to win, either...

BUT (and yes I know that I am shouting) I ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY IN HERE AND ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES BOTH FOR HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS AND WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS A GEAT HOLIDAY FUNFEST..

And congratulations to the prize winners...

EDIT:

Just to let others know, I didn't win either... someone PM'd me asking, and re-reading my post I can see where someone might get that idea...

Edited by Husky51

Congrats to winners! This was a fantastic holiday season, and I really love the event. :3

To the winners, congrats =) *hugs and cheers*

Happy New Years for everyone!! *cheers* =)

As for myself, no email, though, I'm hoping to all pieces I had not done something foolish liked deleted it be accident. (I was going through a huge delete fit way way late/early...yeah you get the idea...I had over 100 emails.)

I know kind of odd of me saying I'm hoping I hadn't done anything like that, but I feel mightly foolish from having to admit to doing a serious delete fest.

*grins sheepishly*

Anyways congrats to all who enjoyed =)

2/50 winners have posted in this thread so far (one 2nd prize winner and one honourable mention).

Congrats to all the winners! No email for me...but had lots of fun decorating my wreath and grabbing the new dragons! I LOVE the new design for the Gold dragons! Happy and Healthy New Year to all at DC!

2/50 winners have posted in this thread so far (one 2nd prize winner and one honourable mention).

3, I believe - there's a third one in there a couple of pages back who chose a Holly. smile.gif

3, I believe - there's a third one in there a couple of pages back who chose a Holly. smile.gif

Thanks! I'm trying to keep track. xd.png

Congrats julesjag1. smile.gif I'm sure you're over the moon right now!

That would be putting it lightly xd.png I am thrilled!!! Thank you for the congrats

Thanks! I'm trying to keep track. xd.png

Me too! I wrote all there names down so I can PM them to trade :3

totally not stalking them though... hehe... ninja.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

Everyone has been waiting for this moment for several days now: The announcement of the winners of the 2011 Holiday Event Raffle. I'm not going to list any of the names in public, but all of the winners have been contacted via e-mail with instructions on how to redeem their prizes (winners should also see a notice on-site if they do not claim their prize). In the event that an e-mail fails to be delivered, I will continue attempting to contact the winners. Prizes will be given out once all of the winners have selected a prize.

Cool! Happy new year!

Anyway, I have to say that last year's competition was much more better. People were rewarded thanks to their own efforts to decorate the tree, and that was fair. Also, we had the consolation awards such as CB holly, metallic... but this year there are many wonderful wreaths which owners maby will stay without any award. Thats just my opinion.

Similarly, there were also lots of beautiful trees last year which didn't win either. Sure, it may seem that it's harder to win a raffle, but it's not exactly unfair. Everyone had ample and equal opportunity to get as many entries in as possible. Luck played a part, but it did last year as well due to how subjective people's opinions were on the trees. ;)

~~~

@ julesjag1: Congratulations! You bring me hope that eventually, one day, my terrible luck is going to have karma hit back at it. :P