TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Absolutely gorgeous dragons!!! Well done!

Am I the only one who can imagine beautiful lineages with Bright-Breasted Wyverns? *makes plans*

They are STUNNING!! I love them thank you so much TJ and spriters you did an amazing job wub.gif

earthgirl, they are stunning. Awesome and thank you for sharing your talent with us. biggrin.gif

Everyone, enjoy the Winter Magi! ^^

These dragons have the power to control weather in winter, create snow out of nothing and as well Aureola Borealis. Like all the Christmas dragons, they spread cheer all over.

Don't know what else I could say now, that everyone was so anxious to know ther name. smile.gif

Earthgirl, I think they are amazing! Their colours are very beautiful and they go well together smile.gif

I love their name too!

Thanks for creating them for us!

Wow! Winter Magi's! biggrin.gif So very pretty! I think these are a tie with the Hollies as my favourite Christmas Dragons. biggrin.gif So glad I became active again this year to get some CB of these beauties!

Thank you very much Earthgirl for such wonderful dragons. smile.gif

He's really awesome, I love the colours but specially his face!

Thank you a lot earthgirl! <3

I love the name of the dragon. Winter Magi sounds so pretty :3

I love the dragons too!

Thank you, earthgirl!

Edited by Kkat

Winter Magis ? Beautiful and badass.

Right? xd.png These are absolutely stunning. And the eyes do kinda remind me of Toothless! Excellent job, Earthgirl!

Yay, adults!

Earthgirl, amazing job on these! They are just beautiful <3 *pokes her own to grow up*

Everyone, enjoy the Winter Magi! ^^

These dragons have the power to control weather in winter, create snow out of nothing and as well Aureola Borealis. Like all the Christmas dragons, they spread cheer all over.

Don't know what else I could say now, that everyone was so anxious to know ther name. smile.gif

So I wasn't completely off when I thought that they reminded me of the northern lights laugh.gif

One of the best looking dragons on DC! biggrin.gif

The pose, coloring, shading - I love everything.

Winter Magis ? Beautiful and badass.

Exactly what I was thinking! Thank you TJ and all the artists and writers involved in giving us another wonderful Dragon Cave holiday. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Earthgirl! Really love all the colors!

They are beautiful the Winter Magis are now officially my favorite Holiday Dragon. And quite possibly in my top three favorite dragons on DC