TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Wow the adults are beautiful! Reminds me of a rainbow version of Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. (:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! And I was literally just about to post something like that xd.png Too funny

Oh wow, Earthgirl, this is AMAZING!

their beautifull biggrin.gif

also whats their nicknames butterbutt? (named my soon to be frozen that xd.png)

but amazing, so amazing! smile.gif they are truely gorgeous!

Hmmm.... now to think of names for mine...

Edited by tikigurl91

So, I'm just wondering, or Hoping, that they get 3 different colored wing patterns or something like that like they did to the Snow Angels.....But other then that, Awesome....

They're beautiful! Very striking pose and colors happy.gif Another wonderful Christmas dragon!

Oh wow! The adult is beautiful! I think this might be the first year where I don't freeze the hatchling...the adult is too beautiful! xd.png

Tee-hee. Named mine "Gift of the Magi" and "Christmas Fury."

Can't wait until they grow up. :3 Need to think of what to breed 'em with...

I think they look great paired with Whites, White Stripes, and Red Nebulas from what I've been toying around with... but that's just me. wink.gif

I got "Wondrous" and "Aeternam" for mine. smile.gif

I always get confused by Magi (and now Winter Magi) dragons, since growing up I was always under the impression that "magi" is plural for "mage" or "magus."

Finally found suitable names. Celestial Aurora was taken so that nixed the idea of Aurora and Borealis.

So I named them Astraeus and Boreas.

Greek Mythology FTW!

I think they look great paired with Whites, White Stripes, and Red Nebulas from what I've been toying around with... but that's just me. wink.gif

I hadn't thought of Red Nebulas - thank you for that idea.

I had thought of Whites or maybe the Tangar, but there are so many choices.

Oooh! Oh, I love the adults! I went all :D :D :D when I saw those wings. I can't wait to experiment with them in lineages. <3 Pretty, pretty, pretty! Very nice work, earthgirl. ^.^

Edited by Imbecamiel

Well, if I could get my hands on a CB gold, that would be the best choice, but... I think I might find some Whites to breed with these. :3

The color is quite pretty! biggrin.gif The way the wings are held in very nice, it really shows off the color well.

The one thing I don't really like is the tail, it seems to come from the stomach too much, almost as thought it's not following the spine right. I'll just imagine that it's very profusely furred. smile.gif

any idea for the breed nickname by now?

Appears to be Butterbutt.