TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Oh those are just lovely and gorgeous xd.png thanks so much earthgirl for all your hard work on the sprites =D and thanks TJ for the great holiday events xd.png

I want to thank all who have been involved for this great christmas event, too - the sprites, the wreath, the stories, the new dragon... I absolutely enjoyed all of it a lot and it was an awesome first DC-christmas for me.

Thank you! smile.gif

Beautiful dragons.

OH! Beautiful dragons!!! I was a little worried about how all those strong colors would blend together (the vivid 'sea green,' mostly), but you've done it masterfully. I LOVE the pose -- very dramatic and glorious. And the sort of "spiderweb" flare of the wing.

Thank you! And they're so so so pretty!

I just took a look at them next to the other sprites, and I'm happily surprised at what they seem to make a nice composition with:

The usual (for a Christmas Holiday dragon): White, Red, Vine, other Christmases, Tinsels, Gold, Silver, Shadow Walker

The others: Ember (!!! My faves!), Harvest, Purple Ridgewing, Sunstone

I'm so full of pretty lineage plans -- come on, little hatchies, grow up!

Edited by Kelkelen

The new dragon is absolutely gorgeous! Probably one of my favorite so far. The shading is to die for!

christmas toothless? *stares* ohh now is ee it laugh.gif

They're gorgeous! I can not wait for mine to turn into an adult now. It's beautiful. I can imagine myself staring at it on my scroll for hours.

To everyone connected in making this such a great holiday event, I say a grateful thank you!

This Holiday Dragon is going to be very hard to top in the future. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by bigbite100

Beautiful adult sprite. Cheers to all involved! Was a great Christmas throughout the cave.

I love the adult sprite!

And, I love how it's not strictly Christmas-looking either (Or, at least to me it doesn't). I can't wait for my little one to grow up!

Gorgeous dragons! And I really like the name - Winter Magi. wub.gif

Mine are finally hatched today... I'll let one to grow, and freeze the other one.

Wonderful event. smile.gif

Oh...oh my lord....

O_O

That adult is freaking spectacular. Amazing. Gorgeous. Astounding. Magnificent. Breath-taking. BEAUTIFUL.

I seriously think I found my new favorite dragon D8 Do they have a name? (Besides "Christmas" dragon)

Edit: *sees above post*

Winter Magi? How fitting c:

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign