TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

My Eggs finally hatched! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adult sprite.

Two more hours until TJ's dragon grows up. xd.png

Aww, decorating is over ;;

I only collected items for 4 days - but I could do a rather nice wreath still.

I was just hoping to add some items....

Anyway, the new dragons look georgeos already.

Wreaths are now locked? Augh. Mine's a half finished abomination. Well... calling it half finished is a bit generous.

I thought we'd have some time after Christmas (Until New Years to be precise) to get them decorated and a note about the deadline since their appearance is now permanent.

Good event though, still.

Hihi, my baby boys gendered. happy.gif

Hey yours are a slightly different color than TJs.

Are we having alts again this year?

Lolspriteralt

Crap, I hadn't even started on a serious wreath :/

Edited by lindsy95

If the wreath is just for fun why was it closed? I wish we would have had warning, I would have finished decorating it before it closed. sad.gif Can't wait to see the adult dragons, should be growing up soon. My eggs hatched today, on my birthday. biggrin.gif

Come ooooon baby hatchies! Almost there! biggrin.gif I'm really excited to see what they look like in their adult stages! biggrin.gif

I want to see the adult sprites like right now, i seriously can't wait xd.png My eggs are gonna hatch in two hours time, still so long before they are fully grown @.@

Wreaths are now locked? Augh. Mine's a half finished abomination. Well... calling it half finished is a bit generous.

And mine's a finished abomination. I was gonna scrap it today and start over.

Oh, well. It was fun anyway. biggrin.gif

Yay! TJ's Dragon's are about to grow up biggrin.gif!

D'oh I had kept redoing my wreath. The last time I was on I didn't finish so now mine is rather plain. (only some hollies and candycanes...) Oh and I messed up the spacing ><

Edited by Zucni

Uhhh I'm so curious about what the adult will look like! I'm already in love with the hatchlings so I don't think the aduld will disappoint me. laugh.gif

[EDIT]: Is there really a glitch which can provide regular members to get the Alt version?

Edited by Nyastara

This was the best Christmas event ever! Thank you to everyone who was involved. It was very enjoyable for me, as a user, to see so many other normal users who helped put the event together. It had a real community feel to it.

The stories were great, and I liked the no-pressure wreath decorating. It was much more relaxed and enjoyable. I looked forward to each new story and each new set of decorations every day.

The raffle was a great idea. I never have enough time to put effort into decorating or creating a submission. I was glad to learn the entries only required a click of a link. It seems much more fair than a test of skills.

The habitats made holiday egg hunting a breeze, as it should be. I had to go to Denny's and use my lappy so I could have Christmas birthdays, and even with the poor connection, I had my eggs in just a few minutes. It was nice not to need to sit through 1-2 hours of drops to catch my holidays.

I still don't have a holly, but my AP holly-hunting adventure was far from fail. Before the holiday, I had nearly everything minus the holly and tinsels. I had no idea there were so many tinsels were being dropped on the AP! <3 Of course, I pigged out, snagged about 5 tinsels off the AP during that time. They're like Lay's, can't have just one. xd.png

Again, thanks for a stress-free and enjoyable holiday event. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Uhhh I'm so curious about what the adult will look like! I'm already in love with the hatchlings so I don't think the aduld will disappoint me. laugh.gif

[EDIT]: Is there really a glitch which can provide regular members to get the Alt version?

Where did you heard that from? I'm sure it's just a false rumor spreading.

It says so on the wiki, but, being a glitch, I expect that TJ will fix that eventually.

Where did you heard that from? I'm sure it's just a false rumor spreading.

Someone posted it on the Wiki (on the Currently being released page). And me being suspicious about this information just wanted to ask if it is true. (even when this information got posted as rumor)

Hihi, my baby boys gendered. happy.gif

Awww. They look fantastic. Love the color combo. wub.gif

1 hour left! Does anyone know the exact time they'll grow up?

Probably right after I leave for work, which is in 35 minutes. xd.png

So exciting! I can't wait to see the adults, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. xd.png

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone on DC! <3 Looking forward to spending the new year getting to know you guys a bit better. :3

Poor hatchies, having a bunch of people just staring at them waiting for them to grow up. xd.png