TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Quoting the wiki:

The 2011 Christmas Dragon has been released. As told by earthgirl in the Happy Holidays topic on the forum, its name is Winter Magi.

Winter Magi, then?

HAVE

2011 christmas ungendered hatchie

WANT

2011 christmas ALT hatchie

Not really sure I understand this trade I saw a minute ago. There are no Alts of this dragon (yet) are there? blink.gif

Edited by Raphy

Spriters alts, which are unobtainable. Or at least would change once off the spriters scroll.

Everyone, enjoy the Winter Magi! ^^

These dragons have the power to control weather in winter, create snow out of nothing and as well Aureola Borealis. Like all the Christmas dragons, they spread cheer all over.

Don't know what else I could say now, that everyone was so anxious to know ther name. smile.gif

They are lovely and thanks for the additional information.

Huh, somebody must have snuck and changed it.

This had me all confused.

user posted image

Glad its fixed though.

This was my fault, because I used the layout which I had made for the Ribbon Dancers in 2010. wink.gif After I realized my error I fixed it.

[EDIT]: As I already told Earthgirl per PN, these sprites are absolutely stunning and I can't wait for my hatchlings to grow up. Thank you so much Erthgirl for these amazing beauties!

Edited by Nyastara

Not really sure I understand this trade I saw a minute ago. There are no Alts of this dragon (yet) are there? blink.gif

Even if there is a spirters alt or something, its gonna be kinda hard to be more colorful than they already are. They are so beautiful! Maybe the Alt is covered in green fuzz and tries to steal all the presents ...

That's what I thought. I just wondered why someone would start a trade for somthing that doesn't exist! tongue.gif

However, well done to Earthgirl for the magnificent dragons! Can't wait for mine to grow! xd.png

Edited by Raphy

I was hoping there would be a good mate for this girl, http://dragcave.net/lineage/tNOeL, with this year's Christmas Dragon and one of these will be beautifully perfect! biggrin.gif My pair have been named The Winter Mage and Magi Balthazar, and either would be a highly suitable match for Noel. wub.gif

Thank you, Earthgirl, for creating these beautiful dragons! <3

ooh the adult xmas draggies look cool-esp. the wings. Hope they all look like that as my 2- 2010 dragon's wings look pretty blah sad.gif And yet one of her offspring's wings are drop dead gorgeous. Feel kind of miffed by it as I had assumed they would all look like that and not depending on certain whatevers it was.

The adults are AMAZING!!! I love them!

Thank you so much for this great christmas event to all who are involved. This was the best christmas on DC ever!

earthgirl these dragons are absolutely gorgeous! I have to agree that there is a certain quality of Toothless about them which I love. biggrin.gif Thank you for the beauties!

OHMYGOD LOOK AT THE ADULT. ITS GORGEOUS. I LOVE the christmas dragon this year! biggrin.gif Spriters keep it up! happy.gif

any idea for the breed nickname by now?

I'm calling 'em Christmas Furies, 'cause I just can't shake the resemblance to the How to Train Your Dragon Night Fury.

Like if Toothless and a Magi had a magical Christmas baby, these guys would be it. :3

This is definitely my favorite dragon to date. Boo for breed limits! xd.png

Their names will be Toothless of Rohan and Snowfurie of Rohan ^^!! (all of my dragons have of rohan at the end tongue.gif)

Oh my gosh.... the adult looks marvelous!! biggrin.gif I can't wait for mine to grow up! happy.gif EG, you did an EXCELLENT job! I definitely see why people are saying they look like Toothless x3 So adorable! When mine hatch/grow up, I'm going to have a hard time naming them, as well as finding potential mates xd.png Again, from egg to adult, the sprites are amazing! *gives EG 2 thumbs up and throws a tons of congratulatory confetti* laugh.gif

Such lovely dragons. I already named the first one of mine to hatch. I wonder what I'll breed him with. ^_^

I think these would make nice mates with tinsels, by the look of it.