TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Pretty. <3 As soon as mine grows up, I'll breed him with a Sunsong. :'3

Yep, one's code was "Holly" and the other's was "Mistletoe." TJ usually does something like that for special releases. :3 Trying to remember what some of the other ones were... One of the Valentines was "Love."

Everyone, enjoy the Winter Magi! ^^

These dragons have the power to control weather in winter, create snow out of nothing and as well Aureola Borealis. Like all the Christmas dragons, they spread cheer all over.

Don't know what else I could say now, that everyone was so anxious to know ther name. smile.gif

*cough* Correct me if I misunderstood, but surely you mean "AURORA borealis" and not "NIPPLE borealis"? (:> Beautiful dragon! Looks very majestic.

The adults are beautiful! =3

Thank you TJ and Earthgirl!

*cough* Correct me if I misunderstood, but surely you mean "AURORA borealis" and not "NIPPLE borealis"? (:> Beautiful dragon! Looks very majestic.

Bwahahahahhahaha this comment made my day! xd.png

any idea for the breed nickname by now?

Manticore called them "Butterbutts" and Earthgirl liked this term so much she added it as her member title, although it is not its official nickname - as I got told.

Edited by Nyastara

So that means that they actually ARE the winter-magic babies of Toothless and a Magi?

They are gorgeous, Earthgirl! Great job biggrin.gif

And bahahaha, oops. I actually did LOL tongue.gif

Every Holiday needs a "butt" nickname.

Yulebutts, Buttwings, Buttribbons, and now Butterbutts!

That one even has double the butts! Two Butts for the price of one!

Oh Good knights that is a good looking dragon! Thank you again to the spriter that brought us this lovely! I am very happy to have these boys on my scroll!

Well, since this is a Winter Magi, it will mate with my original Magi, Frilly TangerineWings! And the other will mate with my Holly next year for Christmas joy!

Oh my.

The winter magi is truly stunning and really shiny. I must say I like the pattern and colouration going on with its wings. Really magnificient. Looks pretty unique, kind of gives me a child like charm to it(It's probably, like many others have already noted, because it reminds me of Toothless.).

Very nice job. Thank you EG for the beautiful spriting work you've done here and thank you TJ for releasing this very handsome breed of dragon this year. <:

Winter magis? Given how much I like the regular magis, it's going to be fun making up stories for these guys. The adults are beautiful, and as usual, I love having the extra info from the spriter.

I absolutely loved the event this year, and all the Christmas sprites were awesome to look at <3 The stories were amazing, and I feel very happy that I got to write one of them! :) This year's new dragons are also soooo cool too! They're gorgeous!

So thank you thank you thank you to everyone who organised this event from scratch! <3 (:

These are just gorgeous! Thank you Earthgirl. <3