TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Happy Christmas everyone! got my two! good luck to you all smile.gif xoxox thanks TJ!

Logged on last night about 12:35, snagged my two (there were all of 12 people in the Biome with me) and went to bed! Today I can concentrate on opening gifts, and having fun and eating good food and hearing good tunes and like that.

Merry Yuletide, Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Kwaanza and have a good Sunday!! Loving wishes to all DCers!

Staye up till midnight on my new nook color I got for christmas, but the internet was to slow, then I woke up and caught 2 immedeatly on my computer. It's so easy to catch them. Thanks TJ09!

Wow, I got my share on my 1st and 2nd tries! Thanks so much you guys! (>^w^)>

Wow, me too! And from my iPad! Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

Got both of mine already! Merry Christmas! [People who don't celebrate Christmas: have fun even so!]

Does this mean the Cave will only have those Holiday eggs for the next 3 days? D: It'll be a little boring just waiting for the next 3 days.

Got mine on the first two I clicked :3, FallenBlaze, you are so right! They were pretty easy to get :3 I guess it's because you can only get two :3

Got mine on the first two I clicked :3, FallenBlaze, you are so right! They were pretty easy to get :3 I guess it's because you can only get two :3

Yeah, that sounds about right because each time there will be less competition for the eggs

Merry Christmas everybody and thanks to TJ, this was really easy to catch the new eggs, so no worry on christmas days, I am really glad, such a nice gift to make it easy!

Merry Christmas everyone!

These are the cutest eggs <3 I got my two super easily in the desert, Got them one after another, even on my iPod. One of the easiest catches ever. Thanks TJ and Spriters (:

Caught myself two, and easily did the same for my sister and a few friends who also play. Merry Christmas, everyone! (Serbian: Srećan Božić svima!). wub.gif

Thanks TJ, I'm looking forward to these, the eggs are GORGEOUS.

Also I really think the Biomes help to make catching easier. Excellent year, excellent year.

It was so easy to catch my two! The biome I was in had THREE people in it. I caught them in less than a minute. They're such beautiful eggs, I'm sure they'll be something spectacular to see grown up!

Thank you so much, TJ and spriters. Happy holidays to all!

Maybe it's because it's very early in the morning for a lot of people in America over here in the UK that it's so easy.

It looks like there's lumps of snow on them!

Merry Christmas smile.gif

Wow, 2 minutes and I already had my two eggs smile.gif

I got one and have to wait for another egg to hatch to get my second egg ^^

Thanks for this awesome event, it was fun =) (I like the codes of TJs Eggs =) )

Thank you for the christmas event!

The idea of packing the dragons on the scroll into a holday outfit is nice, everytime I come on my scroll I want to scroll down to look at and admire the cute holiday outfits. smile.gif

Happy holidays!

Beautiful eggs! And the fastest I've ever gotten them! (First two clicks and done - nice!!)

Thank you, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

..And I got the decorations from the day 2 story which I've missed...thanks smile.gif

This was certainly quite a Christmas for Dragon Cave. The wreath decorating was fun, the stories were wonderful (including the one for today. What I call "the twelve Dragon Cave days of Christmas"), and the dragons dressing was just too cute. Here's hoping the dragons want to dress up for next year.

Thanks for a wonderful twelve days of Christmas, TJ & Dragon Cave staff.