TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas!

I got my eggs at the crack of midnight, so now it's time to stalk TJ's. ohmy.gif

MERRY XMAS

BTW, I got 2 on my first try... this holiday the catching was considerably easier than last time... still no Hollies in AP tho?

My mum and I both got our two in the first drop last night. They're so pretty, haha <3 Can't wait to see what the hatchlings and adults look like. ouo

Edit: Annnd, just saw TJ's hatchlings. They're gorgeous!~ And super adorable <3

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

happy hunting but

try and remember to be involved in the real life festivities tongue.gif

Edited by dracocharky

Awesome! Thanks TJ!

Also, does anyone know whether leetle appearances will increase this new year?

Is it me or are the eggs like uber uber easy to catch? o.o I mean it took me a minute to load the page to where the eggs are because my computer is on a go slow at the mo and i still manage dto catch both my eggs....I'm not complaining though it so much easier for us slower clickers to catch them it just doesn't seem as challenging though,

Is it me or are the eggs like uber uber easy to catch? o.o I mean it took me a minute to load the page to where the eggs are because my computer is on a go slow at the mo and i still manage dto catch both my eggs....I'm not complaining though it so much easier for us slower clickers to catch them it just doesn't seem as challenging though,

i'm betting its because this drop is going to last for three days, so there is no wild and crazy rush to pick them up as soon as you can

also, since its christmas, lots of folks are probably with family, or out somewhere with no access to computers at the moment

They are, I got my 2 this morning using MOBILE INTERNET.

Pretty hatchie! smile.gif

I've had to fog my eggs. They're gaining views in spite of being in no click sites. huh.gif This is highly unusual for my eggs.

They do seem to have been much easier to catch, JaneDunn. Biomes definitely help as they give more drop sites and fewer people in each.

Eeee! TJ's eggs hatched! The hatchlings look great! I'm even more excited to see them grow up and mature now. biggrin.gif And I like that TJ's code is Holly. I want that one! tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Good points, glad i just managed to get mine before all the big rush to snatch them up especially since i am a hopelessly slow clicker xd.png

Thank you Earthgirl for this sweet hatchling sprite!

*pats her eggs* yeah you will be as beautiful as TJ's.

Hmm finally a male Christmas dragon again?

Holly = male (was originally a male only breed)

Yulebuck = male

Snow Angels = female

Ribbon Dancer = female

Christmas 2011 = male?

Edited by Nyastara