TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Holly =/= male

Yulebuck = male

Snow Angels = female

Ribbon Dancer = female

Christmas 2011 = male?

Hollies can be either gender.

Thanks TJ and spriters! Can't wait to see them as they grow! Strange thing is, within a minute I had my two, but it's how I obtained them... I clicked on only one egg and my iPhone lagged, so I clicked on my dragon page and there where, and still are, two! biggrin.gif Merry Christmas everyone at DC!!!!! wink.gif

Hi all you all you Dragon Peoples! TJ and crew thank you for the lovely gifts and an amazing year!

biggrin.gifHave a Wonderful and safe Holiday everyone, Hugs... biggrin.gif

PS.. I still have room for a holly..... wink.gif

Edited by Linda4atc

Awww, the hatchies are so cute!!!! biggrin.gif

They remind me of the snow angels.

Yup, you're right. I posted male, because they originally were a male only breed at the beginning. (I added the info to my previous post)

Edited by Nyastara

Already caught two eggs! I caught one yesterday and waited until now to put it into the hatchery. I really love the design of the eggs. biggrin.gif

I'm glad they're easy to catch - I'm traveling the 19th-26th so I have sloooooow internet. At least I got my quota of the current eggs even if the load time is too slow for me to get a Holly.

The new hatchlings look colorful and like they might make a nice counterpart to the Snow Angels, especially if they turn out to be males (and yes, I know Christmas dragons can't breed with each other).

I'm glad they're easy to catch - I'm traveling the 19th-26th so I have sloooooow internet. At least I got my quota of the current eggs even if the load time is too slow for me to get a Holly.

The new hatchlings look colorful and like they might make a nice counterpart to the Snow Angels, especially if they turn out to be males (and yes, I know Christmas dragons can't breed with each other).

Yes they can...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cgMme

How would this lineage of my little one be right if they can't?

Yes they can...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cgMme

How would this lineage of my little one be right if they can't?

Oh, they can? I thought last year they couldn't! That'll make things interesting in the future (and makes me really hope this year's eggs turn out to be males).

Merry Christmas, one and all!

And thank you, TJ, for the beautiful new eggies!

I noticed though, that since everyone has been viewing you little eggies (now hatchies) that they've gotten sick. I hope they will be ok. (of course, they will, you're TJ!)

xd.png I don't know about last year... I wasn't a member last year.

Oh no!!! Little mistletoe and holly are sick!!!!!!!! @.=.@

Edited by StarSea

Yup, you're right. I posted male, because they originally were a male only breed at the beginning.

Ooh, I hadn't known that. Thanks for the info!

MadameX, TJ's eggs/hatchlings always get sick and never die. It's part of the magic of being in charge! xd.png

Ooh, I hadn't known that. Thanks for the info!

MadameX, TJ's eggs/hatchlings always get sick and never die. It's part of the magic of being in charge! xd.png

Oh... Ok. Yay!

Yup, I influenced mine to be one of each. I'll see if my hatchie genders female. cool.gif

Edit:

It did! Now I have one male and one female Holly smile.gif

Edited by jis99

Thanks TJ!

Wow, these were EXTREMELY easy to catch. The first two I clicked, I got. smile.gif

Compare this to other holiday hunting (especially for me, I can never catch anything) and you would almost think no one wants these...

Oooo, I love the hatchling, it is just so pretty.

The hatchies are gorgeous...definitely feeling the urge to freeze! Can't wait to see the adults ~

I have realized over the course of the week the ND click site is probably the best one to put your eggs into at a busy time like this because they rarely seem to get sick and don't get view bombed, my other Christmas dragons i left unfogged and only on that sight and they grew up into adults with no problem ^^

this is my first christmas on dragon cave and i so far have gotten christmas eggs from 2008-11 where is the 2007!!!!!!! Gar....