TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Makes me glad to be ahead of cave time.

I wish I could say the same... sad.gif I'm in EST myself, and I'm starting to see double... But I got 2 eggs. :3

This was so much easier than for halloween. I wouldn't even see 5 minutes drops. Now there is about 5 or 6 person in a biome, anad the AP is blocked with other Christmas eggs.

This many of past christmas eggs in ap are there becouse there is only 2 egg, hatchie, adoult limit on those, and they were bredable from 19th so all the colectors managed to get one, and the ones that grabed them in beggining of theyr breeding are capable to breed them now so the ap is clustered with them, but sadly lots of past christmas eggs are going to end in misery, hopefully for next big events such as this is past dragons will be able to breed less time, 6 days is kind of to much

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We opened presents, had breakfast, positioned ourselves ready for a hard hunting... and 2 seconds later my hubbie and I both had our little treasures! The egg sprite is beautiful, now I'm curious about the dragon!

Thank you TJ for the new holyday eggs.

All I miss for my Xmas was a holly dragon. But they are so rare.

Merry Xmas to all!

Just to warn the mods and Tj...

My sister, brother, and I are at our grandparents house where there is only one computer. I just let the two of them catch their eggs real quick.

We all thank TJ and the spriters for the pretty egglets! biggrin.gif

Edited by evangeline5432

Love the pretty eggs! Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

Got mine. Wonder what gender they will be? Can't influence them, so they'll be one gender. Will be interesting to find out.

I got my two eggs, and for the first time, my son was able to grab his own holiday eggs this year.

happy holidays, everyone!

I just noticed that some of the biomes barely have anyone in it o_O

Snagged 2 for myself already anyway. smile.gif

I think these holiday eggs are easier to get are due to the biomes. When there was just one cave and 3 eggs, it was a lot harder to nab them with 1000 people on the same page at once. wink.gif

Just snatched up 2 of them smile.gif they look wonderful, can't wait till they hatch. Everyone's dropping all their other holidays eggs in the abandoned cave, so i'm hoping to scoop up a holly!

Thank you for putting on the holiday events and releasing a new dragon and everything. smile.gif The eggs are gorgeous and I'm excited to see what they will hatch into. smile.gif

I was surprised to get there about 20 minutes late for the first Christmas egg drop and there were still plenty around. I got the first two I clicked on.

Also, thank you for allowing us to get the past ornament sets for the wreath.

Edited by mooniechan

A friend of mine caught hers on her phone within a few minutes, even though she had to scroll down to click them.

Mine I had within seconds.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Really pretty eggs! (: Can't wait to see what hatches from them. ^^

Merry Christmas to you all! (:

The coast had only 2 other user viewing that page.. And i just clicked 2 of the 3 eggs and i got them both >.>

Easiest holiday ever. And with my really slow connection, too. Oh well smile.gif Very pretty eggs!

Merry Christmas all! And the eggs look very pretty. smile.gif I had no trouble catching them either, ah well, not every holiday dragon catching on Dragon Cave has to be a hard one!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! ninja.gif

Ooohhh, so purdy!

Lolwut, I went catching eggs, clicked for a first time - got one. Clicked for a second time - got another! I got two eggs with only two clicks! laugh.gif

Lawlz!