TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

...Wow. I got the first two eggs I clicked. For once I'm glad I live in such an inactive timezone.

Edited by Millipede

*casually nabs two from the coast* Gorgeous eggs! Merry Christmas to all of DC. smile.gif

Yeeeees! My Snow Angel grew up and it has white with gold-tipped wings! That, plus my two new Christmas dragons, is amazing! Now all I need is a holly!

Well I certainly didn't expect to grab the first two eggs I clicked. XD But for once I don't mind the lack of a challenge, I'm supposed to be with my family really soon and my online time is limited.

The eggs are so cute! I can't wait to see the hatchlings <3 Thank you so much TJ and artists, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone!

Looks like its easy catching this year ohmy.gif

didnt think it'd be so easy...

more time for other thinsg then tho! (more time to enjoy my family and play my new game!)

Beautiful eggs! can't wait to see the dragons!!!

And I got my two~ x3 I'll wait until tomorrow to put them in a thread for views, though :3

Mewwy cwistmas! I got my eggs already. On my new iPod touch. I really couldnt wait. Tee hee

This new egg is just b'ful! Thanks a lot TJ .

Happy holidays everyone! smile.gif

The eggs are gorgeous, some of the best spriting I've seen. They're also pretty easy to steal- maybe I'm just lucky and got up at the right time? biggrin.gif Happy Holidays, everyone. Thank you TJ and other admin for a wonderful Christmas.

I only clicked two times - and catched two eggs. :-o

Never got my holiday eggs so easily! *happydance*

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow, that wasn't hard! I got the two first ones I clicked on, so I had my eggs within seconds! Surprising, and lovely biggrin.gif Thank you for the eggs, I'm looking forward to seeing what the hatchlings and adults look like ^^