TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

With the eggs being so easy to grab today, I kinda wish the limit was a little higher.

Oh well. I'm happy with my two. happy.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

I love the new eggs! And they were so easy to catch smile.gif

I also abandoned my 2 beautiful snowangel eggs with a cb Yulebuck father and cb Snowangel mother. I hope I made someone happy with them biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

Got both eggs in two clicks. I was expecting to have to fight tooth and claw. blink.gif

Merry Christmas DC! <3

Thanks so much TJ and everyone involved in the event! Can't wait for see the hatchies :3

Eggs were surprisingly easy to get. I got up a bit later than I intended, but the extra eggs (if they're in more than one biodrome), seasonal eggs being limited and them being avaliable for longer than usual meant that the rush wasn't nearly so bad. Much better than having to spend all morning stalking and stressing out if I was gonna be able to snag an egg this year or not! Just opened my last calander and got all my decorations. Thanks DC for a very fun and relaxing event. This is how I like my Christmas, especially after trying to catch earlier year additions which wasn't quite so easy. xd.png

Edited by Kuraselache

This website has given me so much more this year than the whole of offline-life together, and it was all so lovely, again, something I'm not used to in real life. Thanks so much for this, really. You're my Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have/had a safe and Merry Christmas!!!! Got my two eggs within the first 5 minutes of them first being dropped, a first for me. Thanks TJ and spriters for another great release, I can't wait to see what these dragons are going to be this year.

WOW! Getting the new holiday dragon is so easy, I reached the limit in less than 30 seconds. Merry Christmas everyone!

Ugh...I am trying to sing the song...and for some reason I can not get that first one to sound right...any hints on what to stress and what not too??? Also the 9th verse changes...from the original to a different one in verse 10 and then swaps back. ;-)

I love it though, singing it is amusing to me...lol. :-)

Anyways, yeah I got mine with in the first 3 minutes so I was pretty happy with the drop this year!!!

Merry Christmas to you!

Edited by Mysthunter

They're lovely! Thank you so much, TJ and the spriters! And Merry Christmas, DC!

I had no trouble catching mine, wow! biggrin.gif

This has to be the easiest time I have ever caught eggs, clicked on first two eggs saw and they were mine!

A massive thank you for such a wonderful Christmas over the last 12 days. Thank you Tj, spriters and planners who made everything possible

Merry Christmas everybody ^^

I wish you the best, and first of all, I wish you all to get these lovely new eggs <3

Thanks to all the spriters and thanks TJ !!

Merry Christmas, everyone! laugh.gif

Got my eggs easily, without any reclicks, went back to pick up the one Christmas chapter I missed, and am smiling at the vast array of holiday dragons I was given - two ribbons, two snow angels, a yulebuck, even a chaotic-lineaged, but still much-coveted, holly.

DC Christmas is best Christmas. biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays to everyone! laugh.gif

Time to se eif i can snatch up 2 of these new egglets

Caught my 2 lovelies as well - that was surprisingly easy and so much fun! A big thanks to everyone involved in DC Christmas project and merry Christmas to all! smile.gif

P.S. if anyone needs help getting the new eggs, PM me and I'll be happy to help out :3