TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Beautiful eggs this year!

They were also very easy to catch as well. I grabbed both of mine within my first two grabs.

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays all!!! I also have my two eggies, they are beautiful!

I wonder why the Holies are so rare, all other Christmas dragons are popping up in the AP, but no Hollies ... I still haven`t gotten a single one ... not even a teeny weeny whatever lineage baby, and my eggs apparently are not rare enough to trade for one, not even my prettiest tinsels got a single offer ... *sigh* unsure.gif

Got my two eggs in the Alpine Habitat - two clicks and I had them - so I'm thankful that it was easy to get them this year.

Also thanks to this year I got my Two Yulebucks, and a Bronze Tinsel...Only 'Holiday Release Dragons' I'm missing are a Holly and a Gold Tinsel!

Haha, I wasn't here at midnight to grab the eggs, but they look marvelous.

I want a holly more than any other dragon, they've always been my favorite, but I don't have any nice tinsels and my only 2nd gen silver really despises me, so no hollies for me :'(

has anyone seen a holly in the AP? i've been searching but i haven't seen one yet, i'm really hoping to get one before breeding ends! i haven't given up!

Merry Christmas to everyone smile.gif

I'm still trying for a Holly, but all I see in the AP are Snow Angels. People who weren't here for that year should have no problem picking up a Snow Angel!

I think I've seen around four Hollies in the ap today, so there might still be a few left.

On another note, the new eggs are so pretty it's almost a shame they'll break open happy.gif

Edited by Ripan

Loving the new release and the whole event surrounding it <33 Decorating my wreath was such fun :3 And it was awesome how fast I could grab my eggs from the cave, it didn't take longer than a minute oo;

Merry christmas to allll <3

I can't wait to see the hatchies! smile.gif

Me neither! smile.gif It looks like TJ's ones will hatch in a couple of hours. I love how the sprite gathers more snow around it as it hatches! It's very cute. biggrin.gif