TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas everybody :33 Got my two christmas eggies this morning (it was 6 am here when they started coming)

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks to all on DC keep the good years coming

Lol, I seriously doubt that's it, only that they were the most recent previous Christmas dragon so more people already have them - and are breeding them.

They'll get picked up, although it may take a while for enough people still without to show up.

GUYS STOP BREEDING THE RIBBONS kplzthx

-shot-

Yeah. Strangely enough, I couldn't get one last year, so I was able to grab two. ^^ Now I'm just missing the hollies. I guess with every Christmas the chances of getting one increases?

I've got my two eggs. smile.gif I love the the sprites and I can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch. I'll be stalking TJs eggs to see what they look like! biggrin.gif Also, I managed to grab all the ornaments from the 12 days of the Christmas event, so I'm pretty relieved I managed that.

Merry Christmas all!

Beautiful eggs! And what a nice and easy way to get them, wonderful biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and also all that did the lovely Christmas stories, pictures and awesome decorations.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christams! smile.gif Just woke up, got to cave, caught 2 eggs in the first 20 seconds. Lovely! smile.gif Thank You to everybody who organised this!

So far I've been fortunate every year to grab two of each holiday egg around midnight of the release night...I have every single Christmas dragon release....except the hollies. I count myself lucky, every year I have never even SEEN one...but this year I actually saw several go by on the AP. There's hope!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I just wondered if the new awesome and beautiful eggs (or latetly Adults) will have a given gender, just like the others? Or will i have to influence them? dry.gif

I'm speechless....

I'm here in my grandparents' country house with only a dial up internet connection.

I thought I had little hopes to catch the new eggs since I'm soooooooooo slow...

...instead two attemps= two eggs!!!! biggrin.gif YAY!

Forothers in my same situation, I briefly turned off the image uploading of Firefox and Javascrip too. It made the page uploading faster...and these are the results!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Is it just me, or are the Christmas Eggs this year not desired?

Or are there just plenty eggs existing?

Usually they're gone in a second, but the cave is still flooded...

YAY. Merry Christmas to everyone out there! I caught my two eggs within a second (which I find a little strange, never got them that fast) and now I can try my luck Holly hunting.

Good luck everyone!

I know, right? You know, I thought of something... "This colorful egg is covered by a light layer of snow." in "the scorching desert", or "the barren volcanic plains". Just something to think about while the last 5 minutes count down to *maybe* a different drop. :3

Yeah true... meybe everyone has reached her/his 2 eggs limit of those eggs

People have been able to get them pretty quick, possibly because of the biomes we have now. :3

But what about the AP? There's 5 solid rows of Holisay eggs for me. And is this solid drop of 2011 eggs going to last all day today?

Edited by gistofeverything

Wow, it's Christmas already! =3

It doesn't seem like it.

Not many people are online, they are opening presents, enjoying presents, eating presents, etc. Which means more eggs for us!

Happy Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif I must say that's the easiest holiday catching I've ever had. I managed to nab two straightaway on my Tab. ohmy.gifsmile.gif