TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Wow, this is shocking. Got mine en my sisters eggs in only 4 tries. Never failed.. It's already 12:52 here so I thought it would be a bit harder.

Now i can go on and say to her: Look how good I am.. cool.gif Already got 2 for you!

Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy new year! biggrin.gif

How cute the new eggies are! wub.gif

I was lucky to catch my two in first attempt. cool.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for an amasing event! smile.gif

user posted image

Wow, I just went to DC and casually picked up two eggs, nice. 8D

I am like a lot of you I expected a big turmoil in trying to get them. However I got two so fast I sat there in shock by it. I only want to keep 1 egg that way I can breed mine for next xmas to get a son or daughter of it. Soooo I am offering the 2nd egg to anybody that wants it.

I wonder too if a lot of people went away for the holidays and that is why it is not the usual madness that ensues in past years.

However I am still in need of 1 more dragon to complete my scroll and that is a holly one. If anybody wants to trade it for a tinsel egg pm me.

I just got on, went to the dessert, refreshed, and barely trying got my firt egg. Then, I pressed the back butten, refreshed, and barely trying got the second.

That was anticlimactic.

Had bit of a computer lag this morning and missed out on one of the new release eggs. It had a TJ code that all I remembered. Heh Heh...No matter, I love the new Christmas Dragon Egg and cannot wait (though I can) for what it shall be once hatched and matured.

Wonderfully easy - THANKS TJ ! So nice not to have to neglect the family all day to get them biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ. got mine very easy. I think maybe most people are not around today.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

OH wow - AND TJ has made it so that people who missed decorations can NOW catch up ! My grandson is THRILLED ! (he doesn't get too long to be on line every day and was missing several. But now... smile.gif

THANKS TJ !

It wasnt easy when i got my 1. Over 3000 people on DC gave me lag. Though after 20 mins they slowed down again.

Thank you so much for making it easy. I thought I would spend hours just trying to get one.

Lolz. exactly. I was like all paranoid wondering if I would manage to get just one with my slow internet. But in the morning when I was wandering in the biomes I saw just 21-30 people viewing one page so I thought why not give it a try. And it worked. Got my pretty li'l beauties. So happy~ laugh.gif

I managed to catch my two quite easily too. smile.gif They are so pretty and colourful! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the hatchlings and adults look like!

Thank you TJ, spriters and everyone that has helped to make this Christmas event! Everything has been great! The decorations are beautiful, the stories are fantastic and it has been great fun! biggrin.gif Will the stories be available to read again after Christmas?

come on TJ's eggies, hatch! juuust a little more! ;DD the eggs are amezing did you notice that as they're cracking the snow falls/melts off? ;D

As with Shadows, the egg cracking stages look amazing biggrin.gif

Somebody put a lot of work into it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

My two were very easy to get. I just clicked two and got them right away!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and for once I actual caught my holiday eggs WOW!!!

I can't wait to turn in our wreaths either cause this has been fun like last year tree decorations!