Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tyra's eyes instantly lit up at the sight and she chirped happily, placing her little paw on the page. "They do!" she cried excitedly. She tilted her head to the side and gazed at all the pictures with great interest as her tail flicked back and forth.

(Well, since I joined on page 13, Atra the magi hatchling has come to the cave, and several of the hatchlings got curious about her writing in her journal using levitation. Then Violet found an old book lying around with information about every species of dragon, and found that she could somehow read the ancient runes it was written it, while Atra could not. That's about all, I think)

Violet nodded and let out a huge yawn. She could see the sun setting outside he waterfall. "I think we should all go to bed now..." she said sleepily, placing the ribbon bookmark in the page with the ridgewings to finish reading later. She closed the book and layed it down by the broken eggshell pieces in her nest. She climbed into it, glad for it's roomyness and comfyness. Violet had placed it not only under the paintings of her parents, but in a indentation in the wall, giving her a little bit of privacy.

Atra watched the hatchling for a moment, then turned and padded back to her corner. A small orb of bright light formed beside her head, and her journal rose out of her pack to be written it. Settling down, she began to record the events that had happened.

Just as Violet suggested they go to bed, Tyra let out a huge yawn as if on cue. She sleepily padded over to her nest and climbed in. She curled up tightly and took one last look up at the ice dragons drawn on the wall and smiled. She then tucked her head down in the nest the closed her violet eyes.

Violet sprawled out in her nest and soon fell fast asleep. She dreamed of flying high in the mountains amongst the clouds with Tyra.

Tucking her things back into her bag, Atra rested her head on her paws, staring at the painting on the walls. Ivina, Ivina, why couldn't she remember where she had heard that name? She sighed and closed her eyes, drifting off on the cold stone, like she had so many times before. Just before she floated off to dreams, she thought she saw the head of the dragon on the painting in front of her turn its head to look at her.

Violet smiled in her sleep, and moved her wings a bit like she was flying. She couldn't wait to fly. It would be so fun! Yawning, she rolled over and lay still.

The next morning, faint rays of golden sun found their way into the cave through the foilage. The shimmering waterfall reflected the light, creating smooth, circular reflections on the stone wall. Yawning, Tyra scrunched up her face as a beam of sun shone onto her closed eyes. Lazily, she opened one violet eye and blinked a few times. After a few moments, she slowly sat up and yawned once more, stretching her deep indigo blue limbs and pale, sky blue front paws. Leaping out of her nest, she looked around intently. Seeing there was no rabbit left, Tyra wondered if she could go out and catch something. She hadn't been outside the cave ever since the terrible attack of the humans but her stomach growled and protested at her loudly. She made her decision and padded out of the cave cautiously into the lush forest.

Violet awoke the next morning to find Tyra gone. Must have gone hunting she thought, letting out a yawn. She turned around in her nest and picked up her book. Carefully opening to the Ridgewing section, she read:

Ridgewing dragons are one of the most beautiful in exsistance. They have purple and tan variations, and the male always have red on their wings. A fairly peaceful breed, the live in small groups of 10-30 dragons high in the mountains. They often lay more than one egg at a time, but no more than five.

All baby ridgewings are born with wings. They begin flying at a very young age, and adults can fly for days on end and never tire. Unfortunately, many ridgewings are killed by humans, for their beautiful wings are priceless decorations. However, humans rarely come across these dragons, for they are almost only found in the place they were born to be: The Sky

As Tyra prowled through the forest quietly, she thought about the new Magi hatchling and wondered if she was planning on staying with at the cave. She stopped in her tracks, however, when she spotted a small creature off in the distance. It was a large hare, nibbling on the dense foilage of the forest floor. Tyra's violet eyes sparkled as she crouched down and slowly, quietly crept forward towards it.

Mist

"You..meat?" I say holding out some chicken meat."not..faborite" I say and pik of petals of a flower that tastes much better then Chucken Meat."You...Nyew?" I say. I keep my eyes on the boastful Ember that keeps losing his tail.

((gtg))

Mist

"You..meat?" I say holding out some chicken meat."not..faborite" I say and pik of petals of a flower that tastes much better then Chucken Meat."You...Nyew?" I say. I keep my eyes on the boastful Ember that keeps losing his tail.

((gtg))

Lol, I think you accidentally posted in the wrong rp. X3

The sunlight that seeped through the waterfall and fell on the little magi hatchling glinted off her scales, shining them a dazeling shade of orange. Woken by the sun in her eyes, she opened them and blinked. The ice hatchling she had seen yesterday was padding out of the cave. Her curiousosity aroused, she rose and padded after her, flexing her wings as she did.

Tyra's stomach rumbled, just thinking about the rabbit which would soon become food; if she could catch it that is. Finding a big bush, she hid underneath, now only feet away from the hare. She remained as quiet as possible, stalking her prey. Her tail flicked back and forth as it always did when she concentrated.

Stopping at the entrance, Atra swept her gaze across the landscape until her sharp eyes caught a rustle from a nearby bush. A hare ate greedly only a few feet in front of the bush, which "conceled" the blue hatchling. Atra nearly snorted. It could be done so much simplier. Sure, levitating living things that weren't herself was more difficult, but not impossible. Locking her eyes on the hare, she ensnared it in a telekinetic spell. She waited for the hatchling to take her chance and jump. The hare was fighting her, and Atra didn't want to waste too much energy. Be quick about it! she yelled in her mind, but not aloud.

Tyra saw her opportunity and leapt from under the bush, claws extended. There was a frightened squeal from the hare then all was quiet. The little ice hatchling had managed to clamp her jaws down onto the rabbit's neck which killed it instantly and painlessly. Thinking she had caught her prey all by herself, Tyra triumphantly but slowly began dragging her prize back to the cave. It was a fairly large hare and struggled with its weight, the rabbit being as big as she was. If she had tried to catch it alone, she would have more than likely been bruised and unconscious from just one kick of the hare's powerful back legs.

Elpida saw Tyra dragging a hare. she stood and wondered if she should help her. She wondered if Tyra caught it herself. It seemed too large. She saw magi hatchling watch her. She had magics. perhaps she helped. She was glad the magi helped. That rabbit was really big.

Ducking around the waterfall to re-enter the cave, Atra was glad she had left her pack inside. Her stomach growled softly and she padded over to the corner where she had left the leather bag. Smoothly, it opened itself to allow Atra to peer inside. A loaf of bread soon floated out, which was then seized in Atra's jaws. Curling up, she gazed at the paintings on the walls as she took a bite of the brown loaf.

Azalea ran her claws through her tangled and matted mane. Gee, I must look terrible! she thought, her claws snaring in a large knot. She pulled at it and almost fell off her ledge as her paw flew out like a rocket. I'll deal with it later, right now it's time to sleep. Azalea began to stretch out until her feet met the wall behind the ledge. She quickly fell asleep, snoring gently from her perch. It felt good to be up on the ledge, like she was guarding everyone.

(I don't think I will be able to be on for a while, everyone is welcome to move on in the RP and Seena will just tag along, so if we need to leave the cave your welcome to and I will try and catch up when I get a chance ok)

Edited by Tari157

((Erm I have a few things to ask. 1: Do I post my form here? 2: I counted only 9 Irvina Dragons..3: If I get approved would someone be willing to give me a general summary or let me in on any conspiracies and 'who not to mess with's etc etc? >.<''))

((Erm I have a few things to ask. 1: Do I post my form here? 2: I counted only 9 Irvina Dragons..3: If I get approved would someone be willing to give me a general summary or let me in on any conspiracies and 'who not to mess with's etc etc? >.<''))

((I can answer those. ^^ 1. You send your form in a pm to Tari157 and she will approve or decline it. 2. Yeah, that's weird. o .o I think, though, that TotallyDrow used to have a charie here but he pulled out because he had too many other things going on and Tari157 just hasn't updated the first post yet. I guess you'll have to pm Tari157 and ask her about that to know for sure. 3. Sure, I can pm you a recap of what's happened if you're approved. smile.gif ))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((I can answer those. ^^ 1. You send your form in a pm to Tari157 and she will approve or decline it. 2. Yeah, that's weird. o .o I think, though, that TotallyDrow used to have a charie here but he pulled out because he had too many other things going on and Tari157 just hasn't updated the first post yet. I guess you'll have to pm Tari157 and ask her about that to know for sure. 3. Sure, I can pm you a recap of what's happened if you're approved. smile.gif ))

((Thanks a million <3 That really helped me out!))