Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nemura pawed the mysterious odject on the floor, she just coughed it out after Tyra just jumped onto her back. It still hurts but lucky Tyra wasn't any more then a light hatchling. She manage to break it open by slaming her paw onto it, it cracked like an egg. Nemura stared at it curiously, rolling it around and it made a skinky smell. "Whew!" Nemura panted out, swatting it away. That thing could knock out any hatchling if they could stand it any longer. Swatting it away to the cave enterance, she did one last hit on it and it flew off like a golf ball. Smiling to herself, proud that she got rid of the awful thing but then she froze in her tracks when she saw Elpida lying on the floor, with a small pool of blood forming around her. She screeched fearfully and dashed towards her. Pulling out the dagger and sobbed "are you okay?! Please answer me Elipida." fear sweep over her like poison, it wasn't long when she was yelling out for the other hatchlings to help. She couldn't think of anything else to do apart from trying to stop the bleed. "Please be okay, please be okay," she spoke horrifildly as she pressed her paws onto the wounds to try and stop the bleeding. Her hands were getting soaked in blood but she tried her best to ignore that. The smell of Elpida's blood was making her nose twitch and her eyes were watering cause she was really scared for her.

Elpida saw Nemura crying. Nemura was tearing up. This hatchling was so worried for her. Elpida didn't want her feeling so bad... She racked her brain for something to say to her. Elpida opened her mouth, still red, and whispered to her.

"Nemura... I.."

Elpida said slowly.

Can... Can you get me some tangerines?"

Elpida smiled, hoping Nemura would laugh at her little joke too.

Edited by sueprin

Nemura tried to crack a small smile for her, she didn't want to scare Elpida. She didn't remove her paw away from the wound cause she was worried that it might bleed even more. "Hang on, everything would be alright," she spoke tearfully, one of her two tails wiped away the small tears dripping down from her eyes.

((Would it be alright if Nemura could have healing tears? After all, her mother was a white dragon but her father is a Shallowtail))

((occ:Well, if it's not always and only happens randomly, I guess so. oh well, if ti isn't OK, edit button is always there.))

Elpida smiled.

"Don't be so sad. I'm not going to go without a fight."

She wanted to avoid saying 'die'. the pain was dulling. Or was she getting used to it?

She couldn't stand all of the tears running down her face, she quickly removed her paw to wipe some of it away. Then pressed her paw covered with her tears back onto the wound. "I don't want you to go," she cried out. For a hatchling, these things are very hard for her since its her first or second time being upset. Nemura was scared of death, she didn't know were death would take Elpida if she decided to stop fighting. The wounds stopped bleeding but there was still a ugly cut on her chest. "H-how did they stop bleeding all of the sudden...?" she gasped lowly, pulling her tumbling paws to her mouth in shock. They were still shaking with fear and was soaked with Elpida's blood. The Swallowtail hatchling wiped away her remaining tears, "would you be alright?" her voice cracked.

"Nemura, it's you... "

She must have a white blood in her, Elpida thought. She looked at the wound. It stopped bleeding.

"I'll live.. The would isn't that deep."

Elpida looked at Nemura. She would have never guessed. Nemura saved her life.

She was so young, few days old, just like her. Elpida swore, she was going to repay her debt. Elpida would protect her, and the Ivian hatchlings.

Edited by sueprin

"I-I don't understand...how would they stop bleeding so quickly?" she asked herself and Elpida. She tried to stop her own shaking paws and calmed herself down when she relised that Elpida wasn't going to die. The wound looked like it was healing by itself, the red gashes disapeared and it was in the shape of a scar. "Are you feeling better?" she asked her shyly, still holding her bloody paws near her face.

Elpida lifted herself. Now all that's left was the skar. She didn't feel so faint anymore. Elpida turned to see Nemura.

"yeah. Less dizzy." Elpida smiled. She moved her tail. It was working fine. Although she did feel quite tired. Nothing time wouldn't fix. Elpida sat on the cave floor. It sure was bloody.

Edited by sueprin

((OOC sure. derp. I need to do homework anyway. Huh. as far as I know, few hours ago is the time this rp is most crouded. I hope I don't have to wait all day.))

Azalea sat quietly on her little ledge, watching the scene unfold. I should make a nest up here... it's got such a pretty view and it's private and roomy, she thought, tail swinging back and forth. She very carefully picked her way down the rocky path. The only drawback was that her clumsy, weak hatchling legs could buckle at any moment, sending down the rocks without notice. Azalea shivered at the thought of dying. I'm too young to die! she thought, jumping off the last rock and hitting the ground with a thud. She skidded on the waterfall-misted damp ground and almost slid over the edge into the cascading river. Luckily, her claws caught in the moss, letting Azalea live to see another day.

Azalea padded out of the cave in search of good nest material. She stopped abruptly as a nice, warm scent hit her nose. Ooh! What is that? she thought, bending down to sniff the ground and find a scent trail. She followed the twisting trail through the woods and finally came upon a clearing. A single, fat rabbit sat, nibbling the grass. Azalea crouched down in an instinctive hunting position and sprang, locking her teeth into the rabbit's shoulders. It hopped up in surprise and desperately tried to throw her off, but to no avail. The rabbit was actually a little bigger than Azalea. It rolled over, trying to crush her. Azalea kicked and scratched, sinking her teeth into its delicate ear. It squealed in pain and tried to jump up on its feet, but fell over because of Azalea's weight. Seeing her chance, Azalea sank her teeth into the creature's neck and chomped down, ending its life.

Azalea heaved her prize onto her back. At least it wasn't as heavy as Nemura. With a tired sigh, she trudged back to the clan camp by following her own trail. "I'm not useless," she pouted as she continued to walk 'home'. Her paws began to become sore and exhaustion seemed to sweep over her as the cave came into her view.

"Finally," she mumbled, stepping into the cave. Setting down the rabbit, she sighed in relief. She ran a paw over its soft pelt. Now THIS would make good nest stuff! she thought with a smile. With her claws, she carefully peeled the fur and skin away. All that remained was fresh juicy meat and bones. Azalea leaned in and tore out a chunk of the rabbit, and walked out again, with the pelt laid over her back. She found a nice, quiet little pond and proceeded the dip the fur in to wash it. When she was done, Azalea squeezed out the water and trotted back to the cave. She ascended the series of small ledges and laid out her new 'blanket'. With a yawn, she curled up and was soon asleep.

(Was traveling past few days, can somone please catch me up on what has happend?)

((Well, when did you leave? Like, what was the last thing that happened before you left?))

The tiny, indigo blue ice hatchling was curled up tightly in her half-finished nest. Her slender tail was wrapped around her frail body and her white horns, which were beginning to grow, reflected the sparkling water of the majestic waterfall. Her paws felt much better after having rested for a few hours but were still slightly sore. Yawning, Tyra resumed her quiet, peaceful slumber. The pitiful thing looked so tired and worn out from running so far.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

(I left right at the middle of the fight, I don't know who won or what happend with the humans.)

((Ok, well Azalea saved Nemura from the humans and brought her back to the cave. Violet was badly injured by one of the human's swords so Tyra managed to get her back to the cave. Elpida was also injured but Nemura healed her by unintentionally with her tears since she had a White dragon ancestor. Tyra ran away for a while after Sprigg made a mean comment about the hatchlings, but eventually Sprigg apologized to her and managed to convince her to come back. And, that's pretty much it I think. ^^ So I believe all the hatchlings are back at the cave now and Sprigg is off sleeping in a tree or something.))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((I'll probably ninja.gif Tyra-Ice, So I won't recap.))

Violet started ot through the waterfall at the pond below. She became very amused at a couple of ducks fishing at the vented of the pond. I wonder if you can eat those? she thought. Of course, she was in no situation where she could hunt, but hunger was beginning to knaw at her belly again.

((It usually mean that someone missed a post, made a typo, or posted at the same time as someone else saying the same thing wink.gif))

((Oooh, ok, lol.))

Tyra lifted her head up and whimpered a bit, her stomach rumbling. She yawned and looked around, blinking. She made a sad chirp, seeing that her playmate, the Sweetling hatchling, hadn't come back yet. Worried for him, she looked around at the other hatchlings to see what they all were doing. "Violet?" she whimpered, her violet eyes searching for her mentor. Tumbling out of her nest, she stretched her legs a bit then walked slowly around the cave. "Violet?" she called out again.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Elpida felt tired from the blood loss. She decided to get some water, and maybe food. She was getting hungry. Elpida wondered where Seana was as she raised herself up. she hoped Nemura wasn't feeling tired from healing her. perhaps she would get nemura something too.

"Are you hungry?" She asked Elpida, standing up after her. Then without allowing her to answer back to her, she spoke in a playful way. "Come on, lets get something to eat," she smiled lowly, she seemed a lot happyer now. Nemura bounced after Elpida, following her outside of the same. Then a thought about Seana nagged her. "You know were Seana is?" She asked her, it looked like Elpida was having the same thought or something.

Elpida smiled. she shrugged.

"I'm sure she will get back to us later."

Elpida walked out. She looked around for something to eat. she got some tangarines.

"You eat meats, right?" most dragons around ate meat.

"Hmmm what?" she looked back up from her spot with a mouthful of bugs. She chewed on them noisely. "Meat? Yeah I guess," she spoke with her mouth full, accidently spitting some bug legs at Elpida. As soon as she just relised what she just done, Nemura wiped the bug body parts off her with a shy look, half expecting Elpida to get really ticked off at her. She chuckled neriously after she shollowed most of her bugs down. A living bug just bounced onto Nemura's nose and she did cross eyes look at it.

"There's a rabbit down there," Azalea called from her ledge. "You can have some." She adjusted the pelt and laid back down again. She watched the other hatchlings through sleepy eyes and before she knew it, she was asleep. Soft snores could be heard if one got close enough to hear. Her paws twitched and her tail flicked a couple times as she dreamed of hunting more rabbits and making pelt-blankets for the rest of her friends.

((Short XP))

Violet glanced up at Azeala and hummed happily. She loved rabbit. Stumbling from her nest, she limped slowly to the carcass, winching as her cut almost reopened and the movement. Sitting down with her tail lashing side to side excitedly, she tore into the prey's leg, savoring the warm meat.