Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-Doublevei had no clue what was going on but they hobbled after the three who had gone after the large paw and scrambled up onto it. The two heads turned into each other like a heart as they nestled in the con cave part of the claw, curling their body around to the left side.-

-Cai counted four hatchlings and as the cave continued to crack, she grit her teeth, worried for the worse pausible scenario.-

As thin cracks threaded themselves over the roof of the cave, Atra threw a glance at the paintings on the cave walls, mourning for a moment their loss. But she had no time to dwell on that, and she was glad she had thought to pack her things up already. Glancing up at Cai, she made a few quick desisions. She would have to learn to fly, and quickly. Leaping up, she half-flew, half-climbed up onto the huge Terrae's shoulder. Only until we're out of the cave, then I will learn to fly. The thought cheered her, and she felt a slight tingling in her wings. While she knew how to fly, per se, she couldn't do it well or for long. Now was the time for that skill to come to her.

((psst does anyone know exactly how many are in the cave that Cai is waiting for? Or perhaps another solution would be to have Cai sweep the rest onto her paw and carry them out but that'd be god mod and I don't want to do it without permission >~<"))

((Lots of them are inactive, just so you know. Welp. Let's wait for a day then pretend everyone is safe.))

Elpida leaped on to Cai's back. She quickly looked around to others. There still was dragons coming. And the two headed hatchling was still on Cai's paw. It wouldn't be safe there. Elpida gave the hatchling a tail.

"climb up! It's safer."

Her back, where her wings were suppose to grow, was hurting. Terribly. It was worst time possible. They needed to find a place to hide. She only hoped that Cai had a plan or the trees were feeling cooperative. She would have hard time hearing them through her pain. She wished the two headed hatchling would climb quick.

San heard something moving far away. Maybe it was other dragons! Despite knowing that it was dangerous, He still ventured out the cave. He was about to die of boredom. He couldn't see anything. But then again, it was storming. But he couldn't stay out in the storm. He sighted he would have liked someone to share the cave with. It was large, if uncomfortable. And sturdy, too.

-Doublevei looked up at the same time, both heads blinked in surprise and then at the sheen of water that split across the thick green surface. Looking at the water crash down scared the freshly hatched dragon and the two quivered, shaking their heads in defiance. There was absolutely no xay they were getting through that.-

"Vei...I dun wanna g-go through dat scawy wall...it looks so angwy."

"I don't wanna go through it either Vei..I like it here with you. We'll be okay."

The two smiled at each other and the child-like Vei tucked her head beneath the more mature big-sibling Vei and they snuggled closer to the massive Terrae's claw.-

----------------------

-Cai grit her teeth at the two-headed dragon but then realized that it should be alright, she'd just have to part the water so they could pass through safely. Cai brought her long tail about and did just that. She smiled from behind the split curtain of water but only part of her face was even visible. Cai felt better as the youngest of the hatchlings made it's way up her arm to safety.-

----------------------

-Doublevei nodded to each other and scrambled up the leg, now that it was less frightening, they were quick to comply.-

((okies dokies sueprin ^^))

Edited by Chasilin

Elpida's back seared. Small nub stuck out from her back. Elpida struggled against the pain. Elpida took a firm grip on Cai's scales. Elpida waited for the numbing pain to pass.

Edited by sueprin

-Doublevei looked at each other and then at the dragon who spoke them as if to say 'who? us?' they smiled nervously and opened their jaws to speak but only could chirp nonsense. Of course, Vei and Vei knew what they were saying but no one else could. It was pretty much giberish. They smiled warmly and waited expectantly, but there didn't seem to be any chance of anyone being able to reply to....whatever that was that they'd said.-

-Doublevei chirped in unision and scampered over to the friendly dragon, curling up next to it and giving a large yawn. It was a pretty busy first hour for the new hatchling having just been introduced into the world. This kind dragon made it all the more better and even if they didn't know that it was an obligation by curiosity alone, to talk to another stange dragon that is, they fully believed that this dragon was someone they could trust and so they felt safe to be near it.-

Darkshimmer, suprised but pleased by he little dragon's behavior, said, "I may be smaller than you, but you are CUTE!"

-Vei, the one on the left, hiccuped, and the other gave a sneeze that made it go kind of cross-eyes. They were still getting the hang of their body and one thing they hadn't counted on, was being hungry. Their stomach growled and they looked first at each other, then they tucked their heads to look at their stomach, which they raised to better see, and then lastly to the other dragon. They had absolutely no idea what had just happened, and it was happening again. At the second gurgle they jumped and scurried, half flailing their necks and hellecopter rotating tail, as they moved closer to the pygmy. In giberish they frantically pleaded to know what that sound was. Without understanding the baby dragon, you could easily read their actions to get the picture. Another grumble and the dragon began to shake, asolutely terrified, more so than the clashing, banging, jarring syphony outside, because it was coming from their own body.-

"Ah, you must be hungry! Don't worry, I brought a piece of food with me." said Darkshimmer to the two headed hatchling as she gave it the meat she had carried in her mouth as she had flown out of the cave. "You must be new to the world, huh?"

((50th Post!))

Edited by Celebi112

-Doublevei stared up wide-eyed at the pygmy as if she had all the answers 'since she could cure the strange rumbling, she could cure anything', or so their thoughts processed the situation anyway. Their heads both reached for the meat and they split it apart unevenly. Despite having one stomach they argued over it until finally they split the large piece and made the whole thing into 3 equal torn parts. Vei and Vei both nudged the third one to the pygmy and smiled with the exuberence and innocence only a child can have. When they were sure the pygmy had accepted it, they dug into their own and were relieved to discover that it had stayed their hunger and put the grumbling at bay. Absolutely mystified they gazed adoringly at the pygmy once more, completely absorbed and seeing her in a dramatic light in the midst of their misguided and unfounded awe.-

Seana turned watching the cave fall to pieces. "I guess we will be moving on hugh" she said to no one in peticular. She turned and looked at the newly hatched two headed dragon. "Hi, I'm Seana" She moved along the ground being carefull her wings didn't get hung on rocks. (she walks with her wings like a bat she is a nebula)

((Going to try and jump in. smile.gif sorry I was gone for so long, we can just pretend Seana knows what is going on and has been there all the time. You may have to correct me on a few things if I'm wrong.))

((OK, Tari! I joined, and my charrie is Darkshimmer and she is a dark myst pygmy!))

As Darkshimmer thanked the two headed hatchling, she gobbled the meat down and said, "Where are you two from?"

((Heya Tari, I though you might want to know that my charatcer Ikzcai, a nearly 500ft tall at the shoulder Terrae Dragon, who had been living in The Forest Of Ancients not too far away from Ivina, is now at the mouth of the cave with her paw inside for the hatchlings to climb on. So far most have made it on board but ther are still a lot missing and many inactive.))

-Doublevei looked down at the nebula dragon who called up in greeting, they just about rolled down the terrare's arm to greet it, until the pygmy spoke again. Vei and Vei looekd at each other and blinked as if they had smelled something unpleasant. They attempted to explain they had just hatched from their egg beneath a pile of other broken shells but to no avail. Their chirping and hiccupping made no sense whatsoever. Well, at least they were trying to speak...-

Azalea scrambled up Cai's massive leg, pelt still around her shoulders. "Where do we go?" she asked worriedly. "This was the only home we ever knew." She looked down sadly, but then remembered her pelt. She waled over to the other hatchlings she had been sharing it with and threw it over their shoulders. "Now we can stay warm!" she said, suddenly chipper.

"I can take you to the Forest of Ancients, there, you will be safe. The trees there have lived for as long as I have and have braced angrier storms and fiercer terrors than this one." -Cai noticed a few others were lagging behind.- " We must hurry though."

((Uhm...I don't suppose I can have permission to assume that the inactive ones have climbed on already, so we can get going....))

"The Forest of Ancients is not too far, not to me. For you, perhaps it might seem like half the world away but should you ever want to return, I would be happy to bring you back here. Let me, first, bring you to safety." -she replied, taking note of the baby two-headed dragon, Cai silenlty sent a prayer of thanks for such precious life.-

Tyra gave a little squeak of relief as Azalea clambered up into Cai's paw and threw the pellet over them. She immediately snuggled up against the other hatchling under the rabbit skin. "W-we need to get out of here...," she whimpered, still very frightened. A deafening crack of thunder rang out through the weeping skies, causing Tyra to jump.