Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Sorry I was gone, been busy w/ a dragon concept...))

"Yeah, I suppose it is! Cai, are you OK? How are you feeling?" says Darkshimmer as the rain ever eases...

I turned to gaze down at the young Pygmy and smiled."I'm alright, but my heart aches for those young tress...they'd been calling for help and I could not go to them..." Cai stood up, her massive frame making the wind moan against it's rising. "I'll return shortly, I must be sure there are no lives in danger while this storm had ended.

"I'm going too."

Elpida ran up to her. Her body ached from growing her wings. she flexed it a little. Animals turned toward her, alarmed. she totered to the edge of the cave. and she needed to stretch her wings.

she looked back at the cave, giving it a checking glance. she readied herself for the flight.

san looked at darkshimmer.

"So this is Cai's home? is she your leader?"

Edited by sueprin

"I don't really know, I'm new here too... I just barely got to know everone when suddenly Cai showed up and saved us. But now that the storm's over, what should we do?" replied Darshimmer. "Maybe we should go hunting?"

"sure! others will be hungry. let's go."

Now was the time to show them that he could take care of himself.

"I wonder what kind of food lives here?" wondered Darkshimmer. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" yelled Darkshimmer with excitement as she flew out the cave.

"Sure!"

San leaped down. As he sniffed for scents, He noticed a pack of moose.

"hey, you see that?"

San whispered to darkshimmer. In his mind, he was already thinking of how fast he would have to be.

Edited by sueprin

Cai nodded at the little hatchling and smiled as the dragon looked ready to fly. "Oh, dear, no, You won't be able to keep up by flying. Hop on" She offered her shoulder to the young hatchling, bowing low for easier access.

"That thing is twice as big as me!" excitedly whispered Darkshimmer. "I wonder how we catch it... It'll taste good!"

"Easy. I'll go scatter that group and when they are still panicking, youjust have to seperate one from the clan and corner it somewhere. I'll follow you thwn we can catch it together. Then we feast on moose meat for at least a week!"

san could almost taste it in his mouth. tasty, juicy, meat. He've done this a few times before with his clans. Most of the time, it worked.

Elpida nodded and got on her shoulder.

'wow, she's huge.' she thought. she must have lived so long to grow so large. she closed her eyes and concentrated to the voices. they were still confused, though the older and sturdier on trees living in the midst of forest remained unshaken.

"they're all so old.. wise.." elpida murmured.

Cai took long, leisurely strides, each shaking the earth gently. "Yes." she said to the young hatchling on her shoulder. "These trees were just seeds back when I was about your age. I have grown up with them and they have grown as old as I. They are very wise and they have seen many, many things." Cai felt like she was brushing by old friends as she walked through the Forest of Ancients. Nearing the edge the smaller trees began to reveal themselves and Cai could go no further. "I can hear their cries but I can not go to them. I leave them in your care little one. I will be here waiting for you. Take your time."

"ok... Let's go!" yelled Darkshimmer as she jumped into a bush to wait to ambush the large, horned creatures.

((I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.))

((kay.))

"be careful,"

San said to darkshimmer.

San rised up the air. this was going to be great! he spread his wing and swirved. aiming straight down toward the herd, loud roar rang the forest. mosses scattered.he swarved up again before he met the ground. he flew left to right, glancing at darkshimmer.

Taking this as a signal, Darkshimmer flew after one that had been separated, landed on its back, and attempted to bite its neck in the manner of killing it. The moose swerved in circles, and bucked. "Thank god for claws!" sighed Darkshimmer as she removed one paw that had held her on, relying on the other to hold tight. With the free paw, she dug her claws into the neck, killing it. It collapsed on its side, landing on Darkshimmer. "San! Can you help me get this thing off?"

"You were really good! none of my clanmates was as good as you."

San helped her push the moose off. healthy, fat and tender. It was great prey.

"Aww, shucks. It was nothing... Let's take this back to the cave! I can't wait to eat it... The prey here is AWESOME!" replied Darkshimmer, embarrased.