Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tyra yelped at the crack of thunder and buried her face against Azalea fearfully. Hearing the suggestion about moving to the center of the cave, Tyra whimpered reluctantly but slowly crawled in that direction when Azalea nudged her gently. She made sure to keep under the rabbit skin.

Suddenly, all the wind stopped. "It's over! YAY!" said Darkshimmer as she flew around in circles due to joy.

((Storms aren't hat fast.... don't godmod))

Violet scrambled over to the other hatchlings and stayed close. Since her wings had grown, she stretched one of them out over Tyra and Epilda under the rabbit pelt. Despite her maturity, she was still very scared, and shook slightly in anxiety.

Atra settled herself down closer to the center of the cave and looked up at the others. "The safest thing to do, if there's lightning, is stay in here. The only problem with that is flooding." She looked around the cave for a moment before saying, "The youngest hatchlings and the weakest in water should get up on that ledge. The rest of us will have to find other spots in the cave where we can spend the rest of the storm in relietive safety." She looked up and clenched her teeth. "The worst thing that could happen is us being forced to leave the cave."

-Cai listened to the ongoings of the hatchlings and said, her voice still low, but this time stern.- "If it comes to that, I will take you to somewhere safe."

((short.....))

Violet squinted as the water from the waterfall blew into the cave. It was just a mist, but as the droplets ran down her body she became very cold. Shivering, she said "How long will it last?" The little ridgewing asked no one in particular, but the question nagged in her head.

((Please remember that Cai, who is nearly 500ft in height at her shoulders and longer in length, is blocking the cave and also, the waterfall has been redirected over her body on the outside. For the most part, that means only thin streams are dripping in and are unnaffected by the wind outside. Cai is taking on the storm and keeping it from affecting the inside of the cave. Of course, some strong and cold gusts will creep in where body doesn't fit properly, but the cave is certainly protected from the worse of the storm. ))

((fufu I figured ^^, I also just wanted to say it, in case someone didn't get that, y'know? xd.png))

((darkshimmer here!

We need more male dragons, I think..

User Name: sueprin

Name: san

Appearance: sturdy looking. he has shiny blue scales. his silver marks is all over his body and his tail has silver stripe. His eyes are Orange-ish red.

Personality:happy, exited. talkative. He is very social, friendly and also flirty. He doesn't notice he is flirty, though, so he often gives a wrong impression by mistake.

He can seem dangerously carefree at times.

Species of dragon:Royal blue

Other: meh, I want chocolates ))

((moonbeam please approve san))

San listened to the thundering of outside. Though it was howling outside, San was safe here. It wasn't warm and cozy, and harsh wind found way, but it was safe. He had not seen such a storm for a long time. This one was mighty. It would probably be here for a while. He was bored. He wished he brought some friends to come with him. He felt strange without his friends.. San heard trees crunching and giving way. To say the truth, he could barely make out any sound in the storm. It was mainly huge confusing mess of distruction and wild power. Was it possible that the storm dragon was causing this? San wondered, but he didn't think so. It would have to be unbelieveably strong. Ow. He bumped his head on the ceiling. He had his growth spurt recently, and his large body and wing was rather alien to him. And in the dark cave with nothing but sudden lightnings to light it, he couldn't see a thing. "still, the sun will rise the next morning!

He said, but still, with no one to be cheered up at the remark, he felt rather sad. San wasn't used to feeling anything but happy, and sadness was as strange to him as his oversized body. San mused at his sadness, his coldness, wetness, and general miserable mood. If only he had thought to bring anyone. Many would have left with him, had he only asked. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if some of his friend was upset that San left without a word to them. He didn't mean to, really. He added regret to number of unpleasant thing he felt.

Edited by sueprin

((Which reminds me...no one ever got back to me about my Ivina hatchling since there was a space open.... I was gerna have a two-headed dragon x3))

((Hi everyone, I am back online and was wondering what has happend so far, oh and Chasilin your two headed dragon is accepted!))

((YES! Welcome back! Moonbeam22 accepted celebi's darkshimmer and my san. we are curruntly in a middle of a storm. Cai is protecting the Ivina hatchlings. ))

((-jumps around in circles- YAY -hurried to add them in-))

-Inside their egg the two heads had their eyes wide open and were trembling. The last to hatch, their egg had been burried beneath the messes of the others and were hidden away from sight. Not only were they late bloomers, there was a viscious storm that rattled their egg in what seemed violent but were simply cold gusts of wind. 'What is that?' they thought together. 'I don't know' they both replied. Curious and very afraid they began to simultaneously peck at opposite sides of the egg. On the outside, where they began to push from within, the shell was cracking and splitting, rising together over the crowns of their heads. Before long the membrane tore and two heads were sticking out from the egg. As a wind blew over them they tucked their heads together, knocking each other. Outloud they both chirped,"Ow!", then began to laugh. Pressing herd with their own arm the egg finally burst apart and lay in shambles about the two. The newly hatched two-headed dragon looked around themselves to see a great wall of green and a few hatchlings huddled at the center of what appeared to be a cave. Thinking it's a game they stumble out of the wreckage of their egg and half roll, trip, skurry, and walk to the others. "Hi!" "Hya!" they say at the same time and smile at each other fondly for it.-

Violet stuck her head out from under the rabbit pelt as a newly hatched two-headed hatchling approached. She parted her jaws to say hello, but just as she did, and huge bolt of lightning struck a tree nearby. With a deafening crack! the tree fried, and broke off from it's roots.

All was silent for a few moments until the tree fell right on top of the cave. The floor trembled from the impact, and Violet remained frozen in place for a moment. Then slowly, every so slowly, cracks began to snake across the cave roof. No! she thought, backing out from under the pelt. "The cave! I-It's collapsing!"

((Action scene time! xd.png ))

-Doublevei tumbled and crashed into the dragon that shouted just as the cave began to crack apart. Outside, something began to move and the green cave shifted.-

-Ikzcai growled at the sky for collapsing a tree onto the cave. Taking action she pulled away from the cave and stuck an enormous paw inside the entrance and through the cave.- "Get on! I'll carry you to safety!" -she called and added on.- "We can't waste time mourning ove the cave, you need to hurry, no opting out."-Cai waited for the hatchlings to get on before did anything but they needed to be quick.-

Tyra huddled and shivered violently under the soft rabbit skin. The storm just never seemed to end. Suddenly, a new hatchling ran up to the group but instead of only having one head, it had two! Little Tyra just stared in awe at the strange hatchling.

Just then, there was a loud crack. Looking up, Tyra saw the ceiling was beginning to cave in! When Cai offered her paw, the little female ice took the chance and scurried over to the big green paw as fast as she could, climbing on.

Violet began making her way to Ikzcai's paw, but stopped short and remembered something. "My book!" she yelped, turning around and jumping into her nest. She quickly placed the book in the pack, fastened the buckle, and slung it over her back before scrambling back towards the entrance of the cave.

At the mouth of the cave, she carefully climbed up the massive terrae dragon's leg, useing her scales are footholds. Violet kept climbing until she reached her shoulder, and perched there to wait for the others.