Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(OOC

I'll draw your chars if you ask-

Celebi112:Welcome to the RP! )

Elpida saw Violet return to cave. She had not noticed her wings before. Elpida had yet to grow her wings. But sometimes she felt her backs tingling. Perhaps it would grow soon. for now, however, She trained alone in the wood, Trying to run as fast as she can, working on her balance. She did not think it was something really special, but Elpida noticed she was fast and nimble, more so than other dragons.

Darkshimmer heard noises coming from a cave, and she was very curious. As she approched, she noticed a large waterfall blocking her path. " dagnabit all! I'll have to find another way in; that waterfall will crush me..." she searches for another way in, to no avail. " guess I have no choice, then..." she flies as quickly as she can through the waterfall, and, after much effort, makes it through. She sees many hatchings of differant ages, and says to the startled hatchlings, "Hi! I'm Darkshimmer!"

Elpida saw a hatchling enter the cave. startled, she turned. It was a little hatchling, slightly like a pygmy she saw before. but this one looked diffrent. and She seemed friendly. Elpida nodded to the hatchling.

With a gasp and a squeal of surprise, Tyra scurried behind Violet, being startled by the new hatchling. Timidly, the little ice hatchling peered out from behind the Ridgewing, her violet eyes wide and curious. Who was this newcomer?

Darkshimmer was suprised at the little ice dragon's reply. Why would anyone be scared of her, espicialy when they are bigger? "Aww, don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. Why are you afraid of me, anyways?" Suddenly, she realized that there were not any adults around. "hey, where are your parents? are you loners, like me?" seeing that the dragons were curious as to who she was, she said, "Hello, my name is Darkshimmer.Nice to meet you. What are your names?"

((@Sueprin: Can you pweese pweese pweese draw my dragon? pweese?))

Edited by Celebi112

(Celebi112, please don't double post- edit button is your friend, and of course I'll draw your char! just don't expect a masterpiece smile.gif I'm not that good.)

Elpida replied.

"Something like that."

she said.

"I'm Elpida."

Edited by sueprin

((@ Sueprin: sorry, I forgot about that... oops! I'll fix it. and thank you so much!))

Darkshimmer nodded to Elpida and said, "nice to meet you!" She then took a glance over at the "little" ice dragon, who was actually much bigger than she was, and said, "what is your name?" She then noticed the larger dragon she was hiding behind. "Hello, I'm Darkshimmer."

Edited by Celebi112

Violet turned her head to look at Tyra and said, "I don't think she'll hurt you." The ridgewing stepped to the side so the little ice dragon was no longer hidden from view. Speaking now to the newcomer she said, "Hi, I'm Violet. I, along with everyone else here, were abandon by our parents when something caused them to flee. We have been living here ever since."

With a squeak, Tyra scurried back behind Violet when she moved. The ice hatchling was quite shy and felt she needed a protective barrier until she could figure out what this other hatchling was doing there. She didn't hatch from one of the eggs, Tyra was pretty sure. Once again peeking out from behind Violet, Tyra managed a timid smile. "H-hi.....I'm Tyra..." she replied shyly.

Darkshimmer was pleased that the ice hatchling Tyra spoke, as did the ridgewing Violet. "Very pleased to meet you all. As you know, I am Darkshimmer. I am a female dark myst pygmy from a long-forgotten clan, the Pygmy clan. As you can clearly tell by the name, we are all pygmies, or, rather, were pygmies. I was the last surviving egg. You say your parents were scared off? as were mine. I wonder, what do you think happened? I've been searching for all my life for an awnswer, but I cannot find one. Have you got any clue as to what has happened?" she looked at the others, then came up with an idea. "hey, maybe I could stay with you? we could search for an awnswer together! Don't worry, I'll catch my own food." Darkshimmer thought to herself, "humans! That's it! for so many dragons to be taken at once..."

She told them what she had just thought.

Edited by Celebi112

Elpida nodded. humans. They had attacked them before. She remembered. She nodded to darkshimmer. More dragons meant more claw to protect the clan. And if she could take care of herself, there would be no reason to not allow her. And despite being small, She looked like she was old enough. speaking of food, Elpida needed to go hunting soon. The food pile was nearly empty. Elpida wouldn't be able to rest untill she was sure her clan was okay.

"Well, now... all of this talking and flying through giant pygmy-crushing waterfalls has made me hungry. Anyone up for a hunt?" said Darkshimmer on her way out of the cave. On her way out, she saw a way that she wouldn't have to be crushed by a rapid of falling water. "Aha! a crush-free way out!" As she turned to fly out of her new-found exit, she heard rustling in one of the bushes. "Who's there!?" she whispered. a bird hopped out... dinner. She pounced on it and killed it, for her newfound friends.

((YAY laugh.gifbiggrin.gif))

Atra's eyes flashed from the corner where she lay, but she did not speak. You blame the humans for driving off your clans? she thought to herself. A voice inside her rose to speak, You know that not all humans are kind. Do not be so quick to jump to conclusions. You should know that. It scolded. Atra sighed softly and bowed her head I know, and I understand. I should not jump to conclusions until I have analyzed the situation. It is what he would want of me. Shifting position, she got some paper out of her bag and levitate her pen. Dipping it into the ink, she began to write a list of things that could have driven off the Ivina and pgymy clans.

-Humans

-Rival dragon clans

-Natural distasters

-Some other animal

-Prophecy

-Warnings

She lowered the pen and stared at her list. The pen rose again, and she began to write notes beside each object in the list.

-Humans (very likely, unfriendly humans)

-Rival dragon clans (very likely)

-Natural distasters (why is this place still livable?)

-Some other animal (What other animal? How could any other animal drive off such creatures as the dragons?)

-Prophecy (likely, but about what?

-Warnings (from who? about what?)

She narrowed her eyes. All of the items except for humans and rival dragon clans brought up questions. In fact, all of them brought up questions. But she couldn't discard any until she had solid evidence against their occuring. Perhaps it was a combination of two different items? She sighed. It was all so confusing. And it wasn't even neccessary, was it? So long as they survived, well, they could survive without knowing. The magi hatchling shook her head and put the pen and ink away, and waited for the ink on the paper to dry before folding it up and tucking it away.

Elpida remembered what seana had told them. About the whip tail, and what he said. Were her parents alive? If they were, why didn't they return for their hatchlings? Could the whip tail have been lying? Human... They had hurt her before. A dagger through her chest. But could the humans really hurt the adult dragons? Surely they were stronger... And why would humans want dragons? Did they eat them? Elpida noticed the pygmy leave the nest. She followed her. Perhaps hunting would ease her mind.... She leaped out of the cave and stood still, searching for any preys. She listened to the forest.. Then she started stalking a hare.

Edited by sueprin

About half an hour later, Darkshimmer returned to the cave with a bird, a rabbit, and a lizard. She set them down by the pile of food.

((darkshimmer here!

We need more male dragons, I think..

User Name: sueprin

Name: san

Appearance: sturdy looking. he has shiny blue scales. his silver marks is all over his body and his tail has silver stripe. His eyes are Orange-ish red.

Personality:happy, exited. talkative. He is very social, friendly and also flirty. He doesn't notice he is flirty, though, so he often gives a wrong impression by mistake.

He can seem dangerously carefree at times.

Species of dragon:Royal blue

Other: meh, I want chocolates ))

((AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ))

Darkshimmer, famished from her long day, settled down and ate by the food pile.

Elpida left her catch in the pile. a hare. She climbed up a tree and started running. jumping from branches to branches. She felt like she was flying. She moved with uncanny grace. in the middle of forest, Elpida wondered. Where was everybody? She hadn't seen some hatchlings for a while now.

(OOC:Really, lots of people poofed. kigyptnee, Aeimere, and I'm not sure if orange and honeywind ever posted. )

-Ikzcai lifted her large head above the canopies of the surrounding Seqouias who towered throughout the Forest of Ancients. Slowly, carefully, she stood, her whole body rising above the trees. Another day and another half a foot of growth. It was a relatively small growth when compared to the nearly 500ft tall Terrae Dragon. Looking around her she spotted something moving in the neighboring forest, the one which was closest to the Hatchling Cave. They were never known to come as far as the Forest of Ancients and even as Cai moved towards it she stopped a good 100yards from the edge of the forest, only a couple of steps away for her. Lowering her back end to settle in a clearing Cai watched the young life dancing through the trees with prper ease and grace. Cai could remember when she could move like that. If she tried now, she'd crush everything in her past. A whistful sigh blez over the tree tops for miles. Cai watched it go as far as to shake the very trees the hatchling leapt through. This was the kind of grand effect she had on what was around her. Another sigh, this time a mental one, and she contented to silence her thoughts and just watch as she always did.-

((Yeah... I just haven't posted it a while cuz I'm not sure what to have Tyra do. Since Tari's gone for a while, the storyline's kinda paused.))

((yeah, but since tari told us we could just go on with the rp, we could have a little storyline thing unrelated to main plot. Umm, how about large animal(bear, wolf,ect)or natural disaster? )

Elpida felt a strong wind. It was unnatural, she felt. Today was not windy. She had not felt a single breeze. She looked toward the direction the wind blew. She peered, trying to see if there was anything.

((Ok, that sounds like a good idea. ^^))

Tyra trotted around the cave, bored, her little claws clicking on the cool stone. I wish there was something to do.... someone to play with... she thought dejectedly, finally stopping and staring into rippling waterfall. Suddenly, something tiny and green caught her eye. Turning her head, she spied a small grasshopper sitting on a small rock. Grinning, she crouched down in a stalking position then pounced, attempting to catch the tiny insect between her paws. To her dismay, the grasshopper was too quick for her and hopped out of the way just in time, sending Tyra sprawling across the rocky floor. Grunting, she jumped to her feet and fervently pursued the grasshopper around the cave. She was totally unaware of the harsh wind that was picking up outside...

Elpida ran back to cave. She trained enough, and eerie silence had overtaken the forest. She felt uneasy. She leaped and leaped, her sense of urgency growing. Despite being exusted, She ran as her highest speed. Being quick and skilled with running through the forest as she was, she soon arrived at the cave. Before even catching her breath, she looked around for danger that may have arrived. there was none in the cave. But something was stirring... She knew.. The trees had told her. As she grew, she felt the whispering. She had barely noticed it, but never gave a thought. She had never heard them so loud.

((Elpida's power's hearing the trees, and her fastness in the tree due to the tree leading her. It's okay, right? ))

Edited by sueprin

((THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME)) Darkshimmer ran outside the cave to see what was going on. Elpida was looked to be huddling under a tree, and the others were in the cave. She looked at the sky, and there were no clouds. What in the world is going on here? she wondered