olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

My wreath

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go with a picture design, or a traditional one. So I decided to kind of do both.

I'll update as more ornaments come out, since I don't want to take apart most of the wreath in order to make a new design. I'll keep the puppy though. (I do wish there was a plain black ornament. . .)

Edited by sapfirewolf

Since I missed Day 1, I think my wreath is actually coming along quite well. It's not even a picture, but it's very patterned. When the next coloured set of decorations come, i'm going to continue the pattern. Click the wreath badge on my sig to see it biggrin.gif

Wow, you are all doing amazing decorating jobs!!!

This is my wreath so far. But because of new items every day it is hard to decide what to do next. I am hoping for pink decorations tongue.gif .

Still under the motto 'a wreath a day keeps the doctor away':

user posted image

I'd love to hear which one you prefer so far...

Your wreath is very pretty, I haven't figured out where or how to get the ornaments, I've read the strorie's buttttt, all the wreaths I have looked at are beautiful, ya'l are very talented

Your wreath is very pretty, I haven't figured out where or how to get the ornaments, I've read the strorie's buttttt, all the wreaths I have looked at are beautiful, ya'l are very talented

On the page where you read the stories, look at the bottom and click on Wreath Decorating, it'll take you there.

My wreath underwent major changes. It went from red-themed traditional to a blue dragon. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/wreath/ADN6

The blue wrapped around the sides of the wreath are wings. Do they look like wings? This is my first time doing something like this, so I'm not sure how I did.

Edited by ADN6