olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

I believe in elegance in simplicity!

*eyes it critically*

Hmm...these candles don't really fit there. Should take them out. I'm kinda happy I couldn't get the green ones. Green would've clashed with the wreath anyway.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

-applauds- Very nice! I can most definately recognize the sea horse. So cute and shiny o^O

biggrin.gif Thanks! Ok, now onto the quest of making a mermaid! Hm... Maybe I'll just go through a series of sea animals!

Oh...

Looking at all the wreaths in this thread, I feel unimaginative. But I still love my über-simple wreath.

This thread reconciles me with the fact that there is no contest involved with the decorating this year. It is so much fun to see what everyone is doing and to be able to show off your own creation(s)!

I took screenshots of my wreath every day, not really knowing what for...

Now I found this thread, I know why!!

So, under the motto 'a wreath a day keeps the doctor away':

EDIT: seperate links removed, see update post.

Edited by Fengari

I love how mine looks. >3<

user posted image

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

I am following the progress of your wreath...and I am totally amazed...and jealous...at how cool it looks.

I tried my hand at a figurative design, just to see if I could do it... It makes me appreciate all those wonderful things we see here even more. Wow, you really need to have a lot of patience to fill a big shape with those tiny bows, certainly if you put them just right like I've seen quite a few times in this thread already.

This is the best I came up with with my limited amount of patience:

derp

.... and to think tomorrow I'll probably just erase the result of all this work to make another regular, traditional design .... LOL

How did yous get red? I only have blue and green so far 0.0

All these lovley wreaths have made me want to play with my wreath for a bit. biggrin.gif

How did yous get red? I only have blue and green so far 0.0

All these lovley wreaths have made me want to play with my wreath for a bit.  biggrin.gif

Day 1 was red.

edit: Unfortunately, if you didn't log on that day, you will not be able to get those ornaments.

Edited by rubyshoes