olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

I finally and added the dragon in the middle, - yay blue - was just waiting for blue. i really like blue if you can't tell

link would be nice wouldn't it xd.png

see

Edited by Mysfytt

I updated my wreath a bit happy.gif My 3 favorite colors biggrin.gifShiny wreath (If we can't post more than once, please let me know, and I'll delete this post ^^; ) Edited by FluffyPillow

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

That is amazing! ohmy.gif I've been looking at all the wreaths in this thread and that's definitely one of my favourites so far!

wow you are doing wonderful things with your wreaths biggrin.gif

the wreaths with couples of draons in love look so sweet! was deeply impressed with the dragon's eye also ohmy.gif and, Mysfytt, your wreath is on of my most favourites, this cute blue dragon rinds me of a Nilia Pygmy! I also love Gluria's wreath with a star in the middle, and the pretty wreath with Pikachu made me giggle biggrin.gif and of more traditional variants - I totally loved orange's and EmmieSage's.

btw I think blue ornaments are my most favourite but I haven't used any of them yet, I am looking forward to more colours (I strongly hope we'll have pink, blue & pink scheme will look lovely)

I don't know if this picture will work... :/

http://dragcave.net/wreath

I finally figured it out. Yay! I doubt the wreath will stay this way though, I'll probably redo it a couple of times. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic