olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

laugh.gif My response to all the other wreaths in this thread:

[image]

Oh my gosh, I laughed. So hard.

EeveeSkitty - I think you should give the cats markings - maybe one is a tabby, one has spots, and the last is a Siamese? I love your wreath so far. In fact, everyone's is awesome!

Wow, the wreaths in here are truly terrific!

That is one sexy face, Ready.

I like the flower framings on yours, Tasokie!

Depends on what colors they add, EeveeSkitty - don't make your cats bright purple or green. Red seems nice enough for now. And agree with the previous poster, markings or eyes would be nice.

Anyways, I finally got off of my butt. Since we have unlimited ornaments this year I tried my hand at one of those ornaments-form-an-image decorations and like everyone else I did a dragon. I'm pretty sure this is an excessive amount of ornaments but who cares. I might add a second, smaller dragon on the other side (sort of a mother - hatchling frame) if we get some interesting colors.

http://dragcave.net/wreath/ShaydraSilversky

That's an amazing dragon, ShaydraSilversky.

Everyone's wreaths look so fantastic.

Wow, the wreaths in here are truly terrific!

That is one sexy face, Ready.

I like the flower framings on yours, Tasokie!

Depends on what colors they add, EeveeSkitty - don't make your cats bright purple or green. Red seems nice enough for now. And agree with the previous poster, markings or eyes would be nice.

Anyways, I finally got off of my butt. Since we have unlimited ornaments this year I tried my hand at one of those ornaments-form-an-image decorations and like everyone else I did a dragon. I'm pretty sure this is an excessive amount of ornaments but who cares. I might add a second, smaller dragon on the other side (sort of a mother - hatchling frame) if we get some interesting colors.

http://dragcave.net/wreath/ShaydraSilversky

Extremely nice and detailed ohmy.gif

Wreath

It's official. I'm too obsessed with the Legend of Zelda that I've even made a themed wreath >.>

Wreath

It's official. I'm too obsessed with the Legend of Zelda that I've even made a themed wreath >.>

At least you know how to Triforce. wink.gif

Fuu, all these amazing wreathes are making me jealous. o.o

I'm not good with pictures on wreaths and trees and such, so mine is just a plain, boring traditional one, haha.

At least you know how to Triforce. wink.gif

I plan on turning the Triforce into a Majora's Mask once we get more ornaments. Now, off to add some more stuff.

...I got home late, so I'm posting my edited wreath six minutes before "tomorrow" on the east coast.

At least I finally got the motivation to do something other than a horse. Sort of...

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/wreath/disturbedchic

Hoping some more colors come out so I can tweak this a bit more

May the odds be ever in your favor. wink.gif

oh, la~ i love the series, definitely hope we get some gold for that! <3 i have a different idea for mine, but i really like this hunger games idea.

wow, everybody's got dragons and animals that are so detailed! hope mine will look decent once i get the colors i need.