olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Oops sorry.. It's updated now, hope you like it. wink.gif

It's fantastic. smile.gif

All the wreaths are so nice (and much better than mine).

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

Oh my god too cool I am totally stealing your idea

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

awesome ohmy.gif what a great idea!

Some of you guys leave me shamed! Your wreaths are fabulous!!! Mines on the simple side.. Wreath unsure.gif

Edited by Raphy

Wasn't sure what to do so I went with a self portrait. I think I turned out pretty good, a little pudgy maybe, but the picture I based it off of was after Thanksgiving-- don't judge. I especially like how my eyes turned out.

I'm waiting to see what else we get, but wow! We have some very talented designers here, I'm in awe!

Wow, I make real wreaths and would never have thought of what Olympe did. That's stunning. And, Snow Plow, your horse is just amazing. I also really like yours, Elena.

Impressive, Hawktalon!

Rudolph is pretty cute, tikigurl.

Nice, sheppardkid. I'm going to say that's a stargate.

No, Snow Plow, they will become permanent sometime after Christmas.

Wow, Xorath, that's impressive.

I had a lot more comments, but I figured I'd better pare them down!

Mine's pretty simple. I might have to play around with something, but I could never do dragons or horses or Rudolph.

I see there is an advantage to linking your wreath instead of posting a pic since you can see the flickering lights and the candles, but I may do something different later on....

user posted image

Wreath

Eh. I might spruce it up if we have more line-oriented or solid items so that I can properly do my name.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Wow, I make real wreaths and would never have thought of what Olympe did.  That's stunning.  And, Snow Plow, your horse is just amazing.  I also really like yours, Elena. 

Impressive, Hawktalon!

Rudolph is pretty cute, tikigurl.

Nice, sheppardkid.  I'm going to say that's a stargate.

No, Snow Plow, they will become permanent sometime after Christmas.

Wow, Xorath, that's impressive. 

I had a lot more comments, but I figured I'd better pare them down!

You get a cookie! biggrin.gif It obviously isn't exact due to the size and all plus I need the blue ornaments for the event horizon. I'll post an update as I go though. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

@Silver_Voices, omg what a cutie wub.gif and yes, be sure, it DOES resemble a sea horse!

@Tayiadragonbite, your wreath is one of my favourite traditional-themed biggrin.gif

I'm so happy the event alllows us to share these awesome wreaths with each other! it's so interesting to see what ideas people have on decorating their wreaths.

Well, I just started to decorate my wreath, and I'm not doing something awesome like all of you but it's something, so I can say I decorated the 2011's wreath (?).

Here is my wreath. I'm doing some changes, but they aren't too big, because I'm waiting to see more decorations.

@Silver_Voices, omg what a cutie wub.gif and yes, be sure, it DOES resemble a sea horse!

Aw, thanks! I'm glad it turned out well. I wasn't too sure what I was doing in the beginning, but it just kind of formed it's self.

I'm loving all the wreaths. Really impressed by all the dragons (and the seahorse) and all the neat patters for the more traditionally decorated ones! You guys are fantastically creative. <3

~

Randomly decided to do a gay nutcracker wedding. x3 Waiting on more ornaments.

http://dragcave.net/wreath/SockPuppet%20Strangler

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler