olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Wow, this are some really gorgeous wreaths! I love them!

And here is my own try at a few little Christmas dragons: My Wreath

Oh, that's wonderful! I love the little red one -- he looks kind of like a 'beardy' dog, you know?

Here's mine so far. I'm trying to make a dragon curled around the wreath. The body looks kind of stiff, but I like the head and spikes happy.gif

BTW, Frayta- great holly. biggrin.gif I would trade any number of NDs and CB metallics for it! xd.png

Edited by Sunrise

This is what I did today, maybe I add something of tomorrow decoration in the green balls, if there's something like the first two days' light. I don't know, we have to wait.

Mine still needs work, but meh.

user posted image

*nodnod*

Lolololol, nice.

~

Wow, I'm so impressed with these dragons and the holly and the Pokemon and stuff. You guys are so good. =o

Joaquin, that's really pretty.

My wreath. All's right with the world.

ohmy.gif

Good sir, I love you.

Here is mine still needs work though. My Wreath Its supposed to be a nocturne but i will probably change it or make it more pretty biggrin.gif

Dragon

I love all the dragons! xd.png I tried to do one, too. I might tweak it depending on what ornaments come next. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Mine so far: my wreath of wreathness tongue.gif

Nothing special, compared to everyone here, lol. Thank goodness it's a raffle this year. You guys are amazing!

Oh, did I do something wrong? ohmy.gif I hardly ever post pictures, and have totally forgotten how! I'm lucky I was able to get a workable link up there at all! ha ha Thank you!

Hmm...I didn't do much with the new ornaments. Hrm. It's not epic like a dragon or anything. D8 I wish I had the patience to do that..Unfortunately not. tongue.gif

Aureliette, me likie! ^^ Mine took my at least 30 minutes XD At least I know how to use my time wisely. :D

Edited by sparrowo3o

Aureliette - that looks very nice

Sparrowo3o - O-0

HawktalonOfRiverClan - neither do I - there is no wreath xd.png

Like the gold bow and stars, not so sure of the music things, but then my wreath is getting less traditional and more tradragonal as I get more stuff anyway.

Edited by Mysfytt

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

Ok, It's finally done.... wink.gif