olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

user posted image

This is mine so far. I'll give you a cookie if you can guess what it's supposed to/going to be. ;3

@ stargatefan234- We had a similar idea. happy.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Mine's pretty good i think, i spent an hour making it so im satisfied. laugh.gif

Im not done though, still waiting for more decorations to come. xd.png

Here it is : My Wreath

wow, so much diversity and creativity! all wreaths are beautiful!

I loved vry much those "draconic" wreaths, especially olympe's (awesome pose) and Mew101's and HawktalonOfRiverClan's (what a splendid idea - those flickering candle lights as dragons' eyes).

as for the traditional wreaths - I loved best Tayiadragonbite's, so accurate and festive!

I'm quite proud of mine as it is now. though I think it'll be changed every day. now it looks like this.

When I see such creative wreaths, I'm rather glad that there's no contest this year - I wouldn't stand a chance! tongue.gif

Anyway, here's my wreath right now, although it's early so will likely undergo several changes over the next week or so.

Chehehe I likes fire biggrin.gif. Yeah, sorry it isn't just up to just scroll down to and see. Instead you hafta click a link. Oh well

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Mekiebi <--- awesome firey prettyfull wreath thing hoorah! ~~Hopefully mine. I'm not too great with links :'D

Edited by Mekiebi

When I see such creative wreaths, I'm rather glad that there's no contest this year - I wouldn't stand a chance!  tongue.gif

Anyway, here's my wreath right now, although it's early so will likely undergo several changes over the next week or so.

Ooh, I really like this one. It looks all three-dimensionalised. Really epic.

Saw then new decorations. Look the same as day one, only in green.

So, does this mean we'll be getting the same designs repeatedly, only in different colors? Just curious.

New wreath! I love the bows and the candles and the bells! <3 I wish we could rotate them, though.

Edited by Raikielia

user posted image

So far, kept simple. Depending on what kind of decorations we get, I might keep it kind of traditional. Well, as traditional as you can be with a wreath of green poinsettias.

But as soon as I get some blue and orange, all Portal's gonna bust loose all over this wreath. :3

My wreath is a bit on the boring side, bit I still tried to make it look pretty enough :3

user posted image

As new decorations are added each day, I might tweak it a bit :3 (Here's the link as well, in case people wanna see my tweaks laugh.gifWreath)

*Edit* Decided to show a screenshot, along with a link :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I just redid mine for tonight. It's not great, and I'm pretty sure the horse has anatomy issues, but here it is.

user posted image

I wish that we had some small green bows to use. That would be epic awesome.

EDIT: Anyone know if we'll be able to play around with these wreaths year-round?

Edited by Snow Plow

Altered my My Wreath a little bit with the new green decorations. :

I'm not going to add too many decorations, I want to wait for more and more! biggrin.gif

I think my wreath is kind of boring. http://dragcave.net/wreath/Lavaedra I still like it though.

No, yours is quite nice! I like the stripes and placement of the flowers!

And Dragonwing1234's is extremely intricate...the floating candles are cute.

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath/Judith_666 but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple. Hope you like it.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ok, here's how my wreath looks now: http://dragcave.net/wreath but it hasn't been finished yet. My plan is to made another dragon a little smaller with blue ornaments on the right, and they will look as a couple.Hope you like it.

You need a to include your scroll name or else the link just takes the viewer to their own wreath.

You need a to include your scroll name or else the link just takes the viewer to their own wreath.

Oops sorry.. It's updated now, hope you like it. wink.gif