TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Catching them is another story though.

So true. xd.png

I managed to catch my first 3 Christmas dragon eggs, now I need to wait 2 days until I am not egg locked anymore ^^ I like the Zombie dragon design *lol* now they look all sparkly

Thank you for the confirmation of holding an egg for 30 minutes.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I gotta say, today's Pebble update might be my favorite thing ever.

MY HAM IS THE HAM THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS.

Wow, hunting is pretty hard today. My work computer is slower than a slug. I hope my home computer will be much better.

Anyone notice the chickens are all now roasted chicken? pmsl xd.png

Darn, rushed to the DC Wiki to check if the festive paper sprite reflected what snow angel wing color your scroll was coded for.

Guess I'll just have to wait, then. xd.png

Just saw a silver tinsel in the AP for at least 3 refreshes. By the time I realised what it was it was gone.

The entire AP page filled up with holiday eggs! (Went by really fast)

Yet none of those were Hollies.

I'm actually kind of glad they weren't. I had to step away from the computer for a bit lol

Thank you so much for all your hard work team, this is such a fun. I love decorating my wreath and reading all the stories. I'll miss seeing what everyone else did with theirs though. I am so in love with the Horse Dragon, wow!! Still hunting for my first Holly, but hopefully I'll manage to get one sooner or later. Happy Christmas everyone.

I'm enjoying the Christmas dress ups so much that I'm going to be disappointed when they go back to normal! It's very exciting signing on each day and noticing that more and more dragons are dressed up. Some of them I didn't even notice at first until I looked closer and realised they had subtle differences. Like the ice with the bells!

I didn't get any holiday dragons, but I'm gonna get this year's one.

Edited by Varionius

YAY i got the candy cane one :P and some other random.. now to hope that they dont die!

I wish TJ would allow the Holly dragons bred today (meaning: the eggs bred today) to breed true if they're grown up before the 28th. It really would help to give some more people the chance to get a holly of their own.

Edited by counselor

I wish TJ would allow the Holly dragons bred today (meaning: the eggs bred today) to breed true if they're grown up before the 28th. It really would help to give some more people the chance to get a holly of their own.

I agree, or I wish they would re-realse the holly either in the cave or the abandoned are because 1. when they first released it they were super hard to grab. 2. this is my first christmas on dragon cave and I have seen only 7 holly eggs.

Darn, rushed to the DC Wiki to check if the festive paper sprite reflected what snow angel wing color your scroll was coded for.

Guess I'll just have to wait, then. xd.png

No, they're the same for all.

I have papers with tricoloured wings, but my snow angels have golden wings.

I approve of the upper idea! Would be nice if the newly bred dragons could breed themselves the year they grew up! Means more happy Drag-Cavers cool.gif

Ooh, our wreathes have little bells on them now!

Already collected one two of each except for a Holly! biggrin.gif

Edited by ab613

Ooh, our wreathes have little bells on them now!

Already collected one two of each except for a Holly! biggrin.gif

It's my third year on DC and I'm still hunting for Hollies,so we just have to be patient for them to bacome as numerous as at least half the number of the newer holiday dragons rolleyes.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen

Ooh, I love today's story + silver ornaments. I was hoping for silver to go with yesterday's gold!

I think I'm going to be changing my wreath decorations several times.

The paper and peppermint dragons are wonderful!

Also bred my ribbon dancers today and will breed yulebucks and snow angels later. I still see holiday eggs going past on the AP; going to stalk it in case there are any hollies left to be bred. smile.gif