TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Oh more dragons are joining in!

I'm enjoying this way too much. xd.png

Hopefully all the dragons will have a alt Christmas sprite. I love these!!! Keep it up spriters! Great job!!!!

My male Splits are celebrating Chanukka(sp?)! Loving all the new festive dragons and my shiny new green decorations. smile.gif

I was surprised to see that the Splits were Jewish, but I suppose the whites are celebrating St. Lucy (Dec. 13), so we have Christian dragons, too. Now we just need a Kwanzaa dragon, I suppose.

New dressed-up dragons... ! They're so beautiful!! <333 That's too bad they'll be back to normal after Christmas ... the Horse dragon is sooo pretty, I want to keep it!

I loved seeing the Jewish Splits xd.png I just finished uploading all the most recent sprites to the Dragon Cave wiki <3

And finally the male Seawyrm can start helping the female put up the lights in my sig. xd.png

1. A dragon version of my favorite Christmas story ever. I am over the moon. biggrin.gif

2. The embers, the neotropicals, and the splits this morning! And the other newly decorated ones!

LOVING this event.

At fist I didn't notice the strand of lights around the Marrows' tails biggrin.gif. Cute!

I feel bad for the poor female vamps though. It looks like only the guys celebrate sad.gif

And holy cow! the Bright Breasteds are gorgeous!! WANT!

Edited by lanette

even a pink egg was taken while the little green egg just sat, unwanted.

Awww.... Poor little green eggy. I might have to start adopting a few more. biggrin.gif

Gosh i really would like to make something like this user posted image  laugh.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Or better yet...

user posted image

Another reason why I love the Christmas Horse Alts. Now THAT would be a gorgeous lineage. *drools*

Much better than my normal Horse x Yulebuck.

Or better yet...

user posted image

Another reason why I love the Christmas Horse Alts. Now THAT would be a gorgeous lineage. *drools*

Much better than my normal Horse x Yulebuck.

YES YES that would even be more amazing but a lot of people don't have CB Yule's sad.gif

I would really like that horse in an Alt form tongue.gif

You can't make me pick a favourite Holiday Sprite because I think they're all cool as heck. Yeah, I would nominate some of the serious re-colors to be alts, minus the holiday decorations, but to pick one fave would be sacrilege. I do think it's especially cool of the old pink spriter to come out for the holiday skin decorating.

All spriters - they're gorgeous. And new ones being added all the time, which makes it especially fun.

Now, who went and bred themselves a couple of Balloon eggs just so they could freeze a reindeer hatchling before the event is up? *raises hand*

Thank you, Cave!!!

I had to grab one from the cave, I don't have any Balloons on my scroll xd.png

And holy mother, the holiday sprites are just getting better and better ._. I wonder if it'll only be previous Christmas (and possibly Valentine?) dragons that'll wind up not having any... xd.png -crosses fingers to see Dinos, Flamingos, Papers, Reds and/or Magis get in on it over the next few days. Oh, and chickens!-

Edited by Dr. Paine

GLORIOUS EVENT! I had an honest to God frog in my throat because of the Scrooge green egg in the cave thing. *guilty* So awesome! SO AWSOME!

*opens photoshop*

user posted image

I absolutely love how each time I sign on, there are more and more sprites dressed up in their Christmas attire! They all look fantastic! biggrin.gif

Personally I don't see the connection apart from someone being trapped out in the snow, given how the orginal tale is depressing as hell. dry.gif

I have to agree with you... But hey, this is what happens in a re-telling, right?

But well, good effort to the authors for the re-telling of the stories so far. And lovely decorations and what I like the most so far - the recoloring of the sprites! So pretty. (Especially the vine).

*Squee!* My absolute favorite dress-up has got to be the Pillow Dragons; the nebulas are absolutely stunning. This is so much fun! ^>^ You guys put a LOT into this. xd.png

*Squee!* My absolute favorite dress-up has got to be the Pillow Dragons; the nebulas are absolutely stunning. This is so much fun! ^>^ You guys put a LOT into this.

Agreed, Thank you so much<3

Edit: Nevermind, found out

I love the balloon and frozen hatchie!

Edited by daftpunk12