TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I can't believe I almost forgot to read today's story in time. Eep, glad I remembered. It was so cute. <3

Continuing to love each new sprite recolor/dress up as well! Having so much fun with them. And wow... um, I'm mildly embarrassed to realize that this may actually be the first time I've understood the Stones' anatomy. That leg positioning has always confused me ridiculously with the way things blend together. XD

Edited by Imbecamiel

While I too am still AP hunting for a Holly, I am absolutely overjoyed at a different egg I managed to catch, so if I have to go Holly-less for another year so be it =) Dem Hollies ain't gon' get me down.

I noticed you managed to grab a CB silver. Congrats! biggrin.gif So jealous over here.

@StormWizard: -highfive-

They say there will be 12 stories total for the Christmas event, but looking at the Table of contents look like they've only got enough space for 1 or two more. That makes me wonder if the last one is going to be special and get its own page or something =p

@StormWizard: -highfive-

They say there will be 12 stories total for the Christmas event, but looking at the Table of contents look like they've only got enough space for 1 or two more. That makes me wonder if the last one is going to be special and get its own page or something =p

Maybe they'll just make it so small that we will have to actually do some work to find it. ohmy.gif

I love this! Even though I missed a ton of ornaments, my tree still looks okay, though it's missing some color. But either way, I love it!

I've missed the first day but I managed to get the rest of the days so far. I tried getting a Holly but it's so difficult. Maybe I'll have better luck next year. At least I managed to get two gold tinsels and a blue dino egg. <3

I'm kind of taking a break from trying to decorate my wreath. It just does not look the way I planned it out on paper. :v The current design is completely different too, lol. Maybe I'll try later but at this point... it gets very tiring working on it for ages only to realize it's totally not working. :P

On the up side, I've finished my Christmas breeding for the year. :) The first batch of ribbons have hatched and I'm anxiously stalking one of the eggs from yesterday night, hoping it doesn't succumb to its sickness before the owner hops on and notices. :s

Can't wait to see what names are chosen for the babies, if they are named at all. :D

mines more 'add a little here and take off a little there', it's kinda turned into christmas hodgepodge with a vague design scheme. biggrin.gif

*yoink*

Edited by WestWindReborn

Hey guys, do you know if there are any more eggs that go by this description

"This egg has a holly leaf stuck to it." I'm just looking for two of them and that's all. I look in the cave, but there aren't any showing up. Please let me know if there are any more left, so I can get some.

Hey guys, do you know if there are any more eggs that go by this description

"This egg has a holly leaf stuck to it." I'm just looking for two of them and that's all. I look in the cave, but there aren't any showing up. Please let me know if there are any more left, so I can get some.

they dont show up in the cave only on the abandoned page when people drop them from breeding their hollies

I saw a few Holly eggs, but you people are lightning fast. They were there for about a quarter of a second, and when I tried to click on it it said "Sorry this egg has been grabbed by another user". I've noticed people have been breeding a lot of Tinsel eggs too.

wonder what kind of ornaments we'll have today tomorrow tongue.gif (it's already 23rd at my place)

also I'm still hunting for a Holly egg too, but I haven't even saw one for the last 2 days sad.gif

I'm still Holly hunting also. :/ I have no luck so far. I saw one 2 nights ago and totally missed it.

I haven't seen any in a while...but I'm still trying!

Did hell freeze over or did Christmas dragons just become a cave blocker O_O

Well, faintly sick to my stomach since I fumbled a Holly IOU by completely forgetting about it. sleep.gif

But I met Piers Anthony today when he came into where I work.

Did not ask him to sign my Nook.

Scale tips in the direction of poor Christmas cheer. Will tip in favor soon? Please?

Did hell freeze over or did Christmas dragons just become a cave blocker O_O

They're seems to be a LOT of Christmas dragons in the AP lately blink.gif If only Hollies were cave blockers xd.png Can't wait to read tonight's story :3 *goes to read it*

ETA: Oh goodness x3 TJ turned into a Gold dragon, spewing codes from his hand? Cool story xd.png Now to see the new ornaments.

Edited by FluffyPillow

Well, that lifted my mood a bit. Pretty hilarious! ^.^

Edit: Oh, cupcakes and mistletoe!

Edited by Draco Knight

whut? ahaha!!!

the story is so amusing! it cheered me up this nasty morning biggrin.gif

Edit: and wow cool ornaments today!

Edited by ksew