TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Today's story was my favorite! That really made me laugh! xd.png Thanks for that, and all of the wonderful stories!

And all of the decorations are fabulous! So many decorations, not enough wreath! xd.png Thanks so much to TJ for putting on the event, and the wonderful artists for all of their hard work in making it happen! <3

Today's story was awesome. I was partially hoping that after reading it you would get a CB Gold egg on your scroll. xd.png

Oh well. It was still epic.

Me too! As soon as I finished the story I rushed to my scroll... just to be disappointed sad.gif Ah well, like Ron Weasely once said, "you can't have everything in life."

TJ scared me before I read today's story...

He terrifies me now.

-hides whimpering in a corner-

Me too! As soon as I finished the story I rushed to my scroll... just to be disappointed sad.gif Ah well, like Ron Weasely once said, "you can't have everything in life."

Yes, same here... But that would be too much to ask, I suppose... laugh.gif

Yes, same here... But that would be too much to ask, I suppose...  laugh.gif

Yes, probably...

Edit: I just realized that everytime you load the page with TJ on it, his avatar changes! It took me three days to realize this... sleep.gif /shot

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

No moar hollies? <.<

Hopefully more are breeding day after tommorow.

This is an awesome event! I can't believe i didn't know about it till today! Is there any way to get the decorations we missed on the other days? Just an optimistic hope smile.gif

Today's story was awesome. I was partially hoping that after reading it you would get a CB Gold egg on your scroll. xd.png

Oh well. It was still epic.

Are you me? ohmy.gif

I thought the same xd.png

Anyways, I love the stories I've read them at least twice each one smile.gif

Edited by Chacuano

I'd love to write a story for one of the days. Would I be crazy if I sent TJ a PM asking him if I could write a story for later? It would be so much fun!

I'd love to write a story for one of the days. Would I be crazy if I sent TJ a PM asking him if I could write a story for later? It would be so much fun!

The worst that could happen is, that you get a "No thanks", so you should definitely try!

AUGH!

Because of DroneBL being stupid, I missed a day! Nooooo!

But this story made up for that. I thought it was pretty cute.

But because of DroneBL, I don't think I'll have a chance in the raffle. sad.gif

...I too am one of the derps who immediately checked their scroll for a CB Gold egg after reading the story. tongue.gif

Today's story was hilariously cute! Dat TJ.

I have to add my appreciation for today's story, and thank Skinst for posting the larger version of the illustration. I was pretty sure TJ's suit said "Win" but it was impossible to be sure with the smaller version.

For me today's story had extra meaning, because I caught my very first CB Gold on the 19th! I've been a member since 2008, so it really felt like the Cave gave me a Christmas present!

...I too am one of the derps who immediately checked their scroll for a CB Gold egg after reading the story. tongue.gif

Yip, guilty as charged, I thought christmas had come early!

Lovely amusing story!

TJ! why oh why?!?! too bad... sleep.gif

Am I the only one who didn't check their scroll?

*feels victorious*

Also, to the two pictures on the last page...

whut, I do not see the resemblance.

Will we be able to view the stories after Christmas? Like we can go back to the haunted house?

No one knows yet. I hope so biggrin.gif

He terrifies me now.

You too? I loved the story, but it scared me too. I dunno why...

He terrifies me now.

Awww man how can you be scared of him? I wub.gif TJ! He's the one that brings the awesome to us! cool.gif

I've loved all of the stories and decorations, but the story today was just total WIN! biggrin.gif

I missed a day. How could I miss a day?! DX

Gosh, I must really be an idiot. . . . It was my turn to Summon too. . . .