TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

TJ scared me before I read today's story...

He terrifies me now.

This is the funniest thing I've seen written in this thread - made me laugh out loud!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by jis99

thanks to all the spriters who dressed up the dragons! That's been my favorite part of the Christmas event so far!!

Just a question- I missed a day, do you guys think I can get the full Icon on my scroll? Like, for example, will I not have the 'bow' or something if I missed a day?

Hilarious story! I had to go back and read it again!

And I love the new ornaments. Each set I've seen so far has something I think is striking!

The story today was kinda freaky to be honest. >_< Not to mention TJ gets to be almighty and worshiped of course. -.- >_>

Awww man how can you be scared of him? I wub.gif TJ! He's the one that brings the awesome to us!   cool.gif

I've loved all of the stories and decorations, but the story today was just total WIN!  biggrin.gif

"He was dressed all in Win from his head to his toes, and his hands were all flowing with Code in neat rows."

Best. Quote. Ever. And that picture is possibly the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

Edited by Ashywolf

wub.gif THANK YOU to all the writers and artists! The stories have been adorable and clever and the ornaments and so forth are lovely!

You guys just keep hitting it out of the ballpark with these events. Congratulations to all and to all a good night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kathleen and her clan

I'm wub.gif ing this event!! The dragon decorations/recolors are awesome, the stories are adorable, and the wreath ornaments/decorations are gorgeous! biggrin.gif Thanks to all the writers, spriters, artists, coders, and everyone else involved in its creation!

My favorite stories are Matchstick, The Polar Express, Cheese and Chocolate on Christmas, the one about the Nocturne and the Ridgewing ( I've forgotten the exact title. sad.gif ), and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. :3

I haven't gone through the whole thread, so this may have already been asked/answered, but will we be able to access the stories & our wreaths after the event is over, similar to the Festival of Eggs, Tree Decorating and Haunted House events?

Not to mention TJ gets to be almighty and worshiped of course. -.- >_>

...and yet, you are on this site and you play DC. ^^

Edited by earthgirl

Just a question- I missed a day, do you guys think I can get the full Icon on my scroll? Like, for example, will I not have the 'bow' or something if I missed a day?

If you only missed a day, I'm pretty sure you can. If I recall correctly, the bow appeared around 5 days worth of collected items, the golden baubles around 6 days and the final wreath was filled after a week of items were collected.

... and I just checked your scroll, you seem to have the full wreath anyway. :P

...and yet, you are on this site and you play DC. ^^

Just because you play on a webgame someone created doesn't mean you worship them.

Aw, the Night Before Christmas story today was cute~

Man, I wont be able to get the full icon for the wreath because I was grounded. Oh well, I guess. : P

Still gonna love this year's Christmas on DC anyways! Lol

If you only missed a day, I'm pretty sure you can. If I recall correctly, the bow appeared around 5 days worth of collected items, the golden baubles around 6 days and the final wreath was filled after a week of items were collected.

... and I just checked your scroll, you seem to have the full wreath anyway. tongue.gif

I think there is another stage, if you get all 12 sets of decorations incorporated in your wreath.

Soon my holly egg will hatch, and I plan on calling it "A Miracle That Never Arrived". My parrot got sick about a week ago, and all I wanted for this holiday period was to see him recovered and back home. But he died today, he had a heart attack and didn't make it...

Even though this is a beautiful event and the spriters did a wonderful job, this will be my worsh Christmas ever.

Umm... I was wondering if there was a thread for posting your christmas dragon names or could someone help me to find where I should start that if there isn't one... I was thinking if there isn't one, then each time there is a new holiday release, the title could be changed and it could possibly be cleaned. Thanks! <3 the newes story! laugh.gif TJ!

That TJ story is really amusing! All nice stories, I liked the Snowflake Gift and The Polar Express best so far.

Soon my holly egg will hatch, and I plan on calling it "A Miracle That Never Arrived". My parrot got sick about a week ago, and all I wanted for this holiday period was to see him recovered and back home. But he died today, he had a heart attack and didn't make it...

Even though this is a beautiful event and the spriters did a wonderful job, this will be my worsh Christmas ever.

Poor guy sad.gif I hope he RIP.

To Silver Fox:

Try and remember the wonderful Christmas times you had before with your parrot, and also remember that a piece of him will alwalys be with you...even for this Christmas and many there after.

May he rest peacefully.

Yeah. My Mum bought me another bird before even telling me so that I can have a little company that will help me get over the loss a bit easier. Now I have a little girl that I'll talk to and I hope it will make my parrot's death a little less painful. I am just sad because he was only two and a half years old, and he could have lived his 15th birthday.

Now, spamming aside, the TJ story is rather cute. I like the illustration.

I've read the 8th day story several times and I don't have any of the decorations available to me..is there a glitch?