TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I think I've pretty well given up on the Holly hunt. This year must just not be the year, unless I catch one sometime on Christmas, but that's highly unlikely.

Aww, tonight's story was so sweet <3 And I love that purple ribbon that wraps around the wreath, it's gorgeous <3

*Is tickled.*

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Celetic and Maltasa are having a good holiday from what they told me. <3

Haven't seen a holly in hours. Has anyone spotted one recently?

Yes, I saw two about 40-50 minutes ago.

Wow! I was just taking a look at all the different wreaths and they are absolutely stunning! I'm so glad we're not doing a contest this year, it would be too difficult to choose favorites!

Still hope out there somewhere then. Catching one on christmas day would be amazingly awesome =D

Edited by xXxIcexXx

Really quick question: I was noticing that the tiny wreaths on peoples' scrolls are different colors. For example, mine is green with gold ornaments on it while some people have solid silver ones. Why is this?

Wow! I was just taking a look at all the different wreaths and they are absolutely stunning! I'm so glad we're not doing a contest this year, it would be too difficult to choose favorites!

Yer wreath is stunning! I just re-did mine again. I added a six xd.png

Really quick question: I was noticing that the tiny wreaths on peoples' scrolls are different colors. For example, mine is green with gold ornaments on it while some people have solid silver ones. Why is this?

People with silver wreaths contributed to the event in some way, such as making an ornament or writing a story.

People with silver wreaths contributed to the event in some way, such as making an ornament or writing a story.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!

Yer wreath is stunning! I just re-did mine again. I added a six xd.png

Thanks! My hands hurt so bad after decorating it, though! Oh, and the six looks excellent on your wreath!

D'awww, today's story was nice. :3

I love these purple decorations....I should really get started on my wreath. >.>

Awww, this is my favourite story so far. :'D

Edit: As for the silver wreath badges, I'm pretty sure it's a spriter alt. I've only seen it on one scroll so far, and that's Wynni's.

Edited by Varekis

This is my first Christmas on DC. I love the wreath decorating...I add a few more with each new story. biggrin.gif

I managed to catch 1 yule buck, 2 Ribbon dancer and 2 snow angel. I was trying for a Holly, but I freeze in awe the few times I see them and click too late. laugh.gif So I decided to grab a second yulebuck and hope to catch a Holly after these hatch.

With all the excitement, it's been an awesome first Christmas. biggrin.gif

Yeah i know what you mean. this is the first christmas catching i've done. managed to grab every thing but a holly. man i wish i could get one.

Love the wreaths too. http://dragcave.net/wreath/Tsarlena

Aww, tonight's story was so sweet <3 And I love that purple ribbon that wraps around the wreath, it's gorgeous <3

me to I loved it! Was the ribbon big or a little one? Just wondering if we are talking about the same ribbon smile.gif

My hollies hatch in 1 hour!!! YAY!! smile.gif

Awww, this is my favourite story so far. :'D

Edit: As for the silver wreath badges, I'm pretty sure it's a spriter alt. I've only seen it on one scroll so far, and that's Wynni's.

The silver wreath badges belong to those who contributed to the event :3 Ornaments, art, etc. smile.gif

0_0, I have been officially moved to TEARS. I've been doing such a good job with the last few "The Greatest Gift Of All" stories too... Great job!