TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I gave two Hollys away to friends and they're BOTH mad at me! >.<

they're lucky! i'm still searching sad.gif

Why would they be mad? Haven't seen any on the ap in a while now, they should feel lucky

Reminder:

This is not a chat thread. Take chat to PMs or to the CPA in forum games. Be sure your posts are relevant to the topic of the News thread.

Replying to spam/chat is also spam.

Edited by rubyshoes

Methinks your friends are being sillyheads.

ಠ_ಠ wat.

I'm thinking all male for this year's dragon too-- a manly Yeti dragon.

My Holly grabbed a TARDIS in the AP. And a fez.

ON TOPIC: I love the Christmas decorations. The gold is really beautiful, but I'm not going to decorate my wreath until all the ornaments are out.

And I hope that the Christmas dragons will be able to breed once they grow up >.<

Edited by DarkEternity

Rawr, I'm wasting way too much time hunting for hollies, haha. I should be doing other more important things, like Christmas shopping for a friend that's visiting me for a few days from out of state, or the essay due in a week that I haven't started on. But I can't stop refreshing the page >o< This is gonna be a long Christmas, haha.

...Your wreath is EPIC. I. AM. IN. AWE.

Bit of question, but are fogged eggs usually displayed without the fogged graphic? I have tabs that have just text and then others that do have that pixel. I find it a bit odd.

Still searching, if only offhandedly, for another. Because I might give my current one to a beloved. We'll have to see. Hoping for three.

I agree!! I see the instruments in the corner and I imagine them playin his theme song xd.png I feel like I should completely scrap mine D:

I agree!! I see the instruments in the corner and I imagine them playin his theme song xd.png I feel like I should completely scrap mine D:

me too! aww Agent P you are teh awesome D:

I am also in awe. I am in so much awe, I am forgetting to use my contractions. I thought my wreath was good, but now I need to start over on mine to try and be half the wreath this one is. xd.png Nothing beats a secret agent platypus, except maybe a talking sponge. Hmmm...

Im so excited for the new Christmas dragon!!! Im counting down the days in my head (my mom thinks I have lost it) smile.gifsmile.gif Todays story was cute. smile.gif

Love all the newly changed dragons. Big thanks to TJ and all the artists - you've all done a fantastic job. biggrin.gif

But what is the female Spring dragon holding? A bag of sticks? I'm confused. huh.gif

Anyone else excited for upcoming hatchings? biggrin.gif Those who got their eggs right on the dot and incubated them should get hatchlings soon!

Love all the newly changed dragons. Big thanks to TJ and all the artists - you've all done a fantastic job. biggrin.gif

But what is the female Spring dragon holding? A bag of sticks? I'm confused. huh.gif

Bagpipes.

i really don't understand something.... yesterday i breed my holiday dragons, i KEPT one egg from each, but today the eggs are not on my scroll anymore!!!!!!! Same thing happened to my kids scrolls, NO MORE HOLIDAY EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink.gif

i really don't understand something.... yesterday i breed my holiday dragons, i KEPT one egg from each, but today the eggs are not on my scroll anymore!!!!!!! Same thing happened to my kids scrolls, NO MORE HOLIDAY EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink.gif

If you were at the limit for that holiday dragon, then the eggs would have been autoabandoned.

Everything is awesome!

But there's one thing I don't get about the raffle... do you get entered if you read the story, or is there anything else that I have to do?

PS.

and the wreath, is it for contest or not? blink.gif