TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Two questions:

1) When we get all wreath decorations?

2) When wreath decorating will be blocked?

Because I want to start decorating mine when I will have all decorations.

?? dry.gif

The last day of decorations being released I believe would be Christmas day.

I have no information on when decorating will be blocked.

I've just bred last year's christmas dragons. But they haven't been dumped. Does that mean we're allowed three holiday dragons, one to become the pre-gendered sprite?

I've just bred last year's christmas dragons. But they haven't been dumped. Does that mean we're allowed three holiday dragons, one to become the pre-gendered sprite?

no you have about 30 minutes before they're auto abandoned i think

The last day of decorations being released I believe would be Christmas day.

I have no information on when decorating will be blocked.

Thank you!

I hope I will have time to decorate mine after all decorations will be available.

Aw, curses! So unfair...

If you are at your limit and if you choose one of a multiclutch, you then have 30 minutes to set up a teleport link for that one and then up to 24 hours for someone to accept the link before it expires and the egg is autoabandoned.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that wreath decorating will probably not be blocked this year, because there is no wreath decorating contest. The only contest this year (to my knowledge) is the raffle, which you enter by reading the stories each day. That's what I'm getting from the first post.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that wreath decorating will probably not be blocked this year, because there is no wreath decorating contest.

I'm going to be unhelpful and guess the opposite. I think with it being a Christmas event (contest or not) it will be locked eventually.

Haven't seen any hollies today. It is kinda disheartening, but I really didn't have any hope of catching one anyway... Oh well. I'll keep trying anyway.

On the wreath, I can't see why it would be blocked at a certain point. We can still do the haunted house and it is not Halloween anymore. Last years tree was supposed to be reopened to redecorate after the contest, but it hasn't happened yet.

Edited by annageckos

Haven't seen any hollies today. It is kinda disheartening, but I really didn't have any hope of catching one anyway... Oh well. I'll keep trying anyway.

i saw about 5-6 i think, i lost count, they're out there, just not as much as yesterday, good luck ^^ hope you get one ^^ i think my luck has run out

@ annageckos: Oh I didn't know that. I dunno then.

Edited by Fortune86

Anyone knows if eggs from multiclutch that aren't 'Kept'(if you don't 'keep' any of them and they all stay on your scroll for a while) can be teleported?

Edited by earthgirl

Anyone knows if eggs from multiclutch that aren't 'Kept'(if you don't 'keep' any of them) can be teleported?

Held eggs can't be teleported. Unfortunately. They won't show up as a Teleport option at all, you'll have to Keep an egg to be able to teleport it.

Edited by Draco Knight

On the wreath, I can't see why it would be blocked at a certain point. We can still do the haunted house and it is not Halloween anymore. Last years tree was supposed to be reopened to redecorate after the contest, but it hasn't happened yet.

I certainly hope the 2010 tree can be redecorated in the near future, because mine wasn't finished yet and looks a fright. sad.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

I was disappointed when tree decorating wasn't re-opened after the contest was all done... and I'm really worried that wreath decorating will close before I'm finished with mine. o_o;

It would be interesting to be able to make changes to the tree. I don't know if I would or not, but it would be an interesting addition to the holidays.

Edited by Shalarean

I'm happy and horrified. I'm afraid my new Christmas babies will get sick and die overnight. How long will a sick egg last before it dies?

I'm happy and horrified. I'm afraid my new Christmas babies will get sick and die overnight. How long will a sick egg last before it dies?

Fog them overnight to be on the safe side, then unfog them tomorrow.

Love the song in your sig!

Five days until Christmas. I keep bouncing between being impatient, "Urgh! Five days until new Christmas eggs, so far away!" and panic, "Oh God, only five days away!? I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping! Too soon, MORE TIME! D:"

only a few days left for holly hunting, i can't give up!!

user posted imagedry.gif i'll get you, you elusive egg!!

Edited by darXhes