TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

If I breed my Holly (I already have 1 adult and one egg currently) and it makes a clutch, can I teleport off the eggs that are made or can I only pick one?

If you get a multi-clutch of holiday eggs, you have 30 minutes to choose an egg before all of them abandon. Once you choose, the others will auto-abandon.

If you are not at your limit for that breed, you can do anything you want with that one egg with no time limits.

If you are at the limit, that egg will auto-abandon in 30 minutes unless you start a teleport link with it. Holiday eggs can be kept in an active teleport for 24 hours before auto-abandoning.

If you get a multi-clutch of holiday eggs, you have 30 minutes to choose an egg before all of them abandon. Once you choose, the others will auto-abandon.

If you are not at your limit for that breed, you can do anything you want with that one egg with no time limits.

If you are at the limit, that egg will auto-abandon in 30 minutes unless you start a teleport link with it. Holiday eggs can be kept in an active teleport for 24 hours before auto-abandoning.

Aight thanks smile.gif

Now the big question I have, is will this mass AP giving spree of Christmas dragons, including the highly coveted Holly Egg, dramatically shift the values of those eggs in the trading world. I, for one, was looking forward to having one of those coveted eggs for breeding/trading purposes, but now I'm wondering if I'll have the advantage I thought I would have.

Ooookay,I give up the hunt for today as my eyes soon are going to start beating me up for overusing them biggrin.gif (they haven't been staring at the cave for so long since last year's Christmas events) 'Till the end of the evening I'll just be sitting quietly in the corner and hope to get gifted rolleyes.gif (not that it would happen laugh.gif )

Ooookay,I give up the hunt for today as my eyes soon are going to start beating me up for overusing them biggrin.gif (they haven't been staring at the cave for so long since last year's Christmas events) 'Till the end of the evening I'll just be sitting quietly in the corner and hope to get gifted rolleyes.gif (not that it would happen laugh.gif )

i know that feeling...i've been searching all day yesterday ohmy.gif and i'm gonna start again

Oh for goodness sake... this hunt is hopeless. I probably won't be trying again until the 24th sad.gif

i knew holly hunting would be tough, but this is just..wow......i can't give up though! i may not be here to try again next year unsure.gif i gotta grab just one

i know that feeling...i've been searching all day yesterday  ohmy.gif  and i'm gonna start again

I'll try again tomorrow though,I'm not gonna give up easily biggrin.gif

And congrats on your eggie!!!

Edited by ShadowQueen

Pfffft! I saw a Holly but refreshed before I noticed, though I clicked on it like mad thinking I might get it, but...... I got a Green that took it's place, which I abandoned right away xd.png I was SO close, but yet so far ;3; I WILL CATCH YOU!!! I WILL CATCH YOU YET!! xd.png

i knew holly hunting would be tough, but this is just..wow......i can't give up though! i may not be here to try again next year unsure.gif i gotta grab just one

I never expected this kind of difficulty either. I thought there would be about 150 in the AP at most... yesterday there were OVER NINE-HUNDREEEEEEED over 900....

Elena is a Christmas Angel! Check my scroll and you'll see why!

*hugs new egg*

congratulations smile.gif those holly eggs elude me........

My eyes hurt eue I've been looking for a Holly since breeding began. And everytime I click it's 'HOLLY Y U NO ON MY SCROLL FUU-'

This is such a pain, haha. I want to give up, but at the same time I still want the Holly.

Conflicting emotions, begone. eue

Ah well. Fourth year's the charm, right?

right? ;A;

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Elena is a Christmas Angel! Check my scroll and you'll see why!

*hugs new egg*

oh congrats on your egg!

as for me I haven't hunted that much today and have seen very few Hollies. but I enjoyed a lot playing with my wreath together with my friends laugh.gif

I never expected this kind of difficulty either. I thought there would be about 150 in the AP at most... yesterday there were OVER NINE-HUNDREEEEEEED over 900....

For being here more than 3 years I can swear that I've seen an AP with over 1200 viewers,so I'm sure this hasn't been the worse scenario...true,it's not good either.

I now have every Christmas egg there is! Now, to wait for Christmas. Mark my words, nobody, I mean nobody view bomb me or so help me I WILL FIND YOU. my SCROLL even states no one shall help me!

Edited by arya10

For being here more than 3 years I can swear that I've seen an AP with over 1200 viewers,so I'm sure this hasn't been the worse scenario...true,it's not good either.

Sighh.... I mis-clicked a mint while trying for that other holly. Abandoned it, of course >_<

Got 4 holiday eggs so far, but I'm not sure how long to wait before adding them to click sites. Any suggestions?

how long since they were laid? if they were laid today, do not put them on click sites