TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I caught a 5th gen thuwed holly which is also a winter dragon (CB) checker.

I can't believe my luck biggrin.gif

It took me hours but I did it.

So can you, so don't give up smile.gif

I didn't even see a holly egg, so...

I'm worried that my wreath may induce seizures, as I have stuck lights all over it. *cue dramatic musical build up* Lights and stars. FLASHING ALL OVER IT. IN WAVES ACCORDING TO COLOR. *EPIC CLIMACTIC ORCHESTRAL CYMBAL CRASH WITH TREMOLOS ALL ACROSS THE STRING SECTIONS*

This is the best DC Christmas ever

Beautiful Wreath! Mine is arctictized!

I was gifted my first and only Holly on the IRC, I caught two Snow Angels (who will hopefully be Gold Tipped Wings) with beautiful lineages, and a new Yulebuck who is the exact copy of my first Yulebuck from last year.

I am more than content to wait for the new Dragons on X-mas.

Thank you so much TJ and the spriters for all your epic work! You are awesome all of you!

I dreamt of Hollies and DC on the whole this night lol

congrats, Kaoto_Susanao and everyone else who got these elusives biggrin.gif

Every time I read about someone getting a Holly or spotting a Holly, I run to the AP with anticipation. But, then, twenty minutes later, my hope is once again stomped on as I have yet to see a single Holly.

It's actually becoming quite funny.

(Or maybe that's because i'm tired, IDEK)

Well, I'm happy I breed all my holidays, tinsels, stripes and BSAs to flood the AP with my holiday cheer. :3 Got the one yulebuck I didn't grad last year. Still no hollies this year, maybe on the day I'll see/catch one. *can't wait for this year's Christmas dragon*

I have an empty slot saved specifically for the 2011 dragon. Thank goodness for extra egg slots according to trophy levels.

Anyone have any ideas on what the new christmas dragon will look like? Some people are thinking of a chocolate dragon, but I'd like to see one based on a pile of fluffy white snow.... or maybe a christmas ghost like ffrom the story =p

No matter what it is I'm sure TJ wil make it as awesome as usual. it will be extra awesome for me because its my first Christmas release.

Happy first DC christmas! Hope you can get the new egg when it comes out, no having to wait until next year.

Trying to Holly hunt, keep getting distracted by sugar glider videos on Youtube. sleep.gif

I think I'll have to bust out the coffee maker, I have to be to work early on Christmas and no way am I going to sleep until I catch new Christmas eggs. I'm tired thinking about it. xd.png

ARR, just saw two hollies go by. But I couldn't get them. sad.gif

i saw them, clicked one, got excited, but then as usual realized i was too slow...i really want one, i don't wanna give up!

Something I haven't seen speculated on is the gender. Do we think it will be an all male breed? All female? Mixed?

i'm hoping for an all male breed xmas dragon. since last year's was female and the valentine's were female. smile.gif ...santa, anyone?

i don't want a mixed gender one...but i will influence both eggs opposite genders just in case. xd.png

wern't the snow angels all female as well? So the past two years christmas dragons were female only.

Heh, funny thing. I went to influence the eggs because I wanted to get it out of the way. How shocked was I, to see only a couple eggs on there. Then everything made sense.

For now, too distracted by fanfiction to speculate. Though, a snow man like dragon....

Rebsingh- Why, lol?

I'm distracted by fanfic as well @.@