TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Got 4 holiday eggs so far, but I'm not sure how long to wait before adding them to click sites. Any suggestions?

it's best to wait until the timer is less than '6 days left'

Got 4 holiday eggs so far, but I'm not sure how long to wait before adding them to click sites. Any suggestions?

I usually wait a full day before adding mine. Fansites get so much extra traffic right now that you won't have any problems getting enough views for them.

Still trying to get one. I swear, what happened to the days when people gave?

Dragons of Christmas past, go bite them in the...never mind, but I feel better now. *pumps fist in air* Holly...here Holly Holly Holly.

Why, oh why must I click where the Holly clearly isn't? ;3; I clicked right beside it, instead of on it, so of course, I missed it ;_; Edited by FluffyPillow

Well I give up my computer is slow and I can never find a dang Holly when I can get in there. So I will not get one again Such is life

Many people ARE giving, but keep in mind - AFTER 2008 (but before 2009) there were only 107 Hollies on scrolls - total. Some of those people have frozen a hatchling, or quit, or have release their hollies, or have had their scrolls burnt. So we're talking about a very small population reproducing every year. Many people have been gifted hollies, and many breeders have release their offspring into the AP... but there are only so many Hollies that can be produced.

-removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Good luck fellow Holly Hunters!

(there, I like that much better than my previous post)

Edited by Shalarean

I will not give up! I will find one even if I have to wear out my F5 button!

^I second that xd.png I made a promise to myself that if I don't catch one before the breeding season ends, I'm to catch myself a 2nd Ribbon Dancer :3

Thanks to Shalarean, I'm egg-locked again xd.png Thanks again for the Ribbon Dancer :3 Now this is where my Reds come in handy xd.png

Two questions:

1) When we get all wreath decorations?

2) When wreath decorating will be blocked?

Because I want to start decorating mine when I will have all decorations.

?? dry.gif

Edited by Helel

I was just visited by a Christmas Angel!! I'm seriously cryin with joy right now ^^

congrats ^^ i'm still praying for a Christmas miracle

i just saw 1 holly, i could've sworn i clicked it fast enough, guess not...

Reminder:

Please be sure that your posts contribute to the topic of the News Thread. This is not a chat thread.

Also, reposting essentially the same thing over and over again is not contributing to the topic and is basically spam.

All trading and gifting should be done through PM, e-mail, or the trading subforum.

laugh.gif Well,I've finished the hunt for today and I'm reading the stories (some of them I haven't read even in their real "state") ....now I wish for chocolate pygmies so that my chees draggies can have friends!

And I'm off to bed soon,eagerly expecting the next day...maybe I'll wake up with a gift waiting for me rolleyes.gif (Don't get crossed at me,that's just a thing to keep me going rolleyes.gif )