AlternateMew

Zombie advice

4 attempts, 4 disintegrates. How anticlimactic.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

8/15 hatcthlings crumbled to dust, 6/15 hatchlings zombified, 1/15 hatchlings successfully revived...which then immediately grew up.

2/5 adults crumbled to dust (including the one I REAAAALLY wanted as a zombie :[ ), 2/5 adults revived, only 1/5 adults zombified.

D: Why I have to get 3 whole successful revives NOW? Now I'm gonna have to release them...as they can't be used again...and they have incredibly messy and/or inbred lineages...*grumble*

Also...I kept getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred" whenever I got a successful zombie...instead of the proper zombie-message. 0_o

Edit: Oh, hey, wait...I just realized...since I had successful revives, I got kill-slots back! This maybe a blessing in disguise....time to get two of those that were planned for next year...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

3/15, 3 hatchlings, no adults. No revivals. Absolutely awful luck, only outshadowed by last year when I got one out of seven. Oh well, next year I guess

Edited by Oasis

out of my two extra kill slots...one zombie'd...but for some reason, on the "actions" page it's still showing up as what it was in life. O.o None of the other zombies are doing that. Wierd.

Edit: Ctrl-f5 fixed it.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

1 / 6 hatchlings turned, two came back to life and grew up immediately.

(I was lucky, though, as only one of my 6 victims was a CB dragon and it was one of those which were 'successfully' revived. So at least I ended up with only one messy adult... xd.png)

No dodgers, 2/5 adults, the other three turned to dust. Quite a few gendered hatchies turned to dust as well, but managed to get three gendered zombies and two ungendered.

Would have loved more but all in all I think it went reasonably well.

I FINALLY GOT A ZOMBIE!!

Well, I think I did. When I clicked Revive, it said "A databse error has occurred." The adults' tombstones were replaced with zombies, the hatchlings stayed dead(shame; zombie hatchlings are adorbs <3).

I don't have my Zombies in my Encyclopedia.

Is it supposed to look like this if it zombified?

user posted image

And this hatchling's progeny says the dad is dead, but it clearly shows a zombie. Do I really have a Zombie, or is this some cruel joke DC is playing on me? ;-;

Edited by FlyingDragona

Yes, they behave that way. Also, it seems that all successful zombiefyings are accompanied by a database error biggrin.gif

Has anyone tried zombifying vamps yet? Do they retain the "Bitten By" line?

im sure my vamp turned to dust sad.gif

Has anyone tried zombifying vamps yet? Do they retain the "Bitten By" line?

They don't, I tried it last year.

Anything that's dead (other than eggs) has a revive option, yes.

I think the question was if a revive fails, can we try again on the same dragon.

I think the question was if a revive fails, can we try again on the same dragon.

I'm not quite sure if you can kill and attempt to revive a dragon that was revived and came back to life instead of turning into a zombie, but if the revive fails completely, the body disintegrates. There is nothing left to attempt to revive again.

Okay, I'm gonna try for some zombz this year. 5 hatchlings, 5 adults. (hopefully)

I'm gonna try too. Just with a couple of hatchlings though, since I don't want to have too many dead dragons on my scroll if the zombifying doesn't go as planned.

This year I'm going to pick my victims according to their potential tombstones since dragons from each habitat have their own style. I like them all but I want to have variety too. It's just another thing to consider... smile.gif

Oh I will do that too! The alpine tombstone looks the best in my opinion, so my victims are going to be from the alpine biome... biggrin.gif