AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I can't remember where I read that, so my question goes here. If I let hatchies run out of time and they don't zombify or die permanently, but are successfully revived, they have 30 minutes until they die again - is that correct? So if some of my hatchie zombie fodder is revived, there's plenty of time to ER them and have them grow up?

Can they be killed and revived again as adults then? xd.png

I said that. Last year they revived initially showing something like 5000 days till death. Which fixed itself about a half hour later and the game realized they didn't have any time left so they died. Thus the need to be frozen or ER'd immediately if you don't want them to die again.

No you won't be able to kill them again for another attempt. Revive is once per dragon so if killed/die again revive will be greyed out.

I've been breeding and building myself up for disappointment. Last year all the dragons I tried to zombie-fy turned to dust.

I have 5 more hatchie toumbestones. tongue.gif

I can't remember where I read that, so my question goes here. If I let hatchies run out of time and they don't zombify or die permanently, but are successfully revived, they have 30 minutes until they die again - is that correct? So if some of my hatchie zombie fodder is revived, there's plenty of time to ER them and have them grow up?

Can they be killed and revived again as adults then?  xd.png

I think they automatically get frozen (if successfully revived)...unless it's been changed since it happened to me.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I have 5 more hatchie toumbestones. tongue.gif

I think they automatically get frozen (if successfully revived)...unless it's been changed since it happened to me.

zombies are auto-frozen. If they fully come back to life they are only frozen if you killed a frozen hatchling. One that ran out of time comes back with a glitched timer to give you short period to save them.

(I have a lot of zombie hatchlings)

zombies are auto-frozen. If they fully come back to life they are only frozen if you killed a frozen hatchling.  One that ran out of time comes back with a glitched timer to give you short period to save them. 

(I have a lot of zombie hatchlings)

Ok...Maybe I didn't get a full-revive on a hatchling that timed out then...maybe it had been pre-frozen...or the full-revive was an adult...I honestly don't remember. xd.png;

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

First time trying for zombies this year. Didn't get on the bandwagon early enough to let hatchies time out, though. So now I'm using my kill actions for hatchies.

It's not so bad, because I like the hatchie zom sprite more anyway. Let's see if I can get anything. biggrin.gif

Well I killed one adult and it was horrible. I really hope it zombifies, as I don't really want to do it again. Yes, I am aware of the stupidity of that statement but still...It wasn't even a dragon I really liked (a CB I got because the egg was pretty without realizing I wasn't fond of the adult sprite). I was kind of expecting it to dodge and didn't think it would actually work.

Idk if I'm gonna try this year. I like my little undead family of three. I mean I still have like 5 leftover dragons I don't want from last year but at the same time, I kind of want to set them free. :/

Last year, I killed one, and successfully revived it and ON TOP OF THAT, it was a Water Walker. So naturally, I kept it and named it Secretly I Am Jesus. xd.png Even though she's a female.

So, I decided I wanted some zombie dragons this year...Hopefully it goes well!

Successfully killed this Paper Dragon and this female Frostbite Dragon. I tried to get a male Gray dragon, but he dodged. Hopefully I can kill him and a few others so I'm ready for Halloween.

What did it mean by the zombies count towards your two?

Presumably, this was talking about limited dragons. Zombies still count as the original breed. So, for instance, when holiday dragons were limited, and you successfully zombie one, you would not be able to get a replacement. This is still true for GoNs.

That's pretty! smile.gif

Just curious has anyone tried doing a checker with zombies? Is anyone trying it this year? :3

I would like to with black Stripes, but I thought about it a bit late, so I only have a couple of 2G Stripes so far - her and her - if their dads do the decent thing and go grey on me, then I'll breed them up a selection of mates in time for next Halloween.

In other news, this guy is destined for the chop on Halloween, after I get some kills back - I *really* hope he does the decent thing and turns! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I was thinking about it but I don't think I can do it after reading the message. xd.png

If you try and kill your adult dragon and fail can they run away?

Do you really eat chickens if you kill them lol?

Gah...c'mon hatchies...die faster! ohmy.gif So I have more room on my scroll for halloween eggs...

Starting to wonder if I should just let this last batch grow up and use them for zombies next year...

Okay I killed as many adults as I could. What are the chances, percentage-wise, of them reviving normally or turning to dust?

I was thinking about it but I don't think I can do it after reading the message. xd.png

If you try and kill your adult dragon and fail can they run away?

Do you really eat chickens if you kill them lol?

No they don't run away. Just look sad at you.

Yes chickens are eaten and thus can not be revived.

Gah...c'mon hatchies...die faster! ohmy.gif So I have more room on my scroll for halloween eggs...

Starting to wonder if I should just let this last batch grow up and use them for zombies next year...

I know! These hatchie are messing with my egg catching abilities.

Yes chickens are eaten and thus can not be revived.

I had to try it laugh.gif and I got this message "You stab the chick and roast it over a fire."

Two of my hatchies have been spared the zombie fate...for now. But (since they are now adults) next year they get the knife! Muahahahaha! xd.png (why is there no "evil laugh" emote? Oh well...)

Okay I killed as many adults as I could. What are the chances, percentage-wise, of them reviving normally or turning to dust?

Well if you use all 5 of your kill slots, hypothetically one should become a zombie. I think on average people usually get about 0-2 zombies for every 5 dragons killed. The rest turn into dust, or are successfully revived. I've only ever successfully revived one though.

user posted image

My graveyard. (six hatchies still have yet to die) tongue.gif

Those are quite possibly the best names for zombies I have ever heard of. xd.png

Those are quite possibly the best names for zombies I have ever heard of. xd.png

hehe, thanks. Though a few of them are actually death messages from Minecraft...because I am a dork. xd.png