AlternateMew

Zombie advice

That is the part that bothers me about making zombies. I dunno that I could kill my dragons.

I hate it when my vampires kill an egg, even.

Only had one dragon dodge. But the rest were successfully killed. Here's hoping to have 5 more successful kills on the 31st.

Five dodges, five headstones. Four dodges were in sequence, I was starting to get frustrated. xd.png

No luck at all. Five dodges, 1 kill and it disintegrated when revived.

Eep! The trick is not to try and revive them until Halloween. I don't think zombification outside of Halloween is possible...

Eep! The trick is not to try and revive them until Halloween. I don't think zombification outside of Halloween is possible...

Yeah, I just realized that. I guess I was too eager, lol.

I have others I can try, but I didn't think it would take six tries to get one to die.

Has anyone been very successful at killing ones that have dodged?

Edited by whitestar

well thats a bit better i revived one successfully and stabbed a frozen cheese so i can try for the stage 2 ungendered i need xd.png

*eyes the Hellhorse siblings and the Cheese thoughtfully*

Hrmmm, worth a go! *gets out the Sword of Stabby Death*

ETA: One success, two dodges. *sharpens blade for tomorrow*

ETA2: I hope this works out. Might be the start of a crazy Stripe/Zombie checker! (Or not. We'll see in two weeks.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I just tried to kill seven. Got six dodges and a single stupid tombstone. Oh come on, you silly dragons! Don't you want to become zombies? tongue.gif

First time this year i'm going to attempt making zombies, i never killed Any of my dragons before and have to say the Message after i succesfully killed the first, almost didnt want to make me kill Any of the others. Got a lot of dodges, but I have a lot of messy dragons, so just tried another after a dodge. Now to get some hatchies.

I got a lot of dogdes, but managed to kill all the adults I need!

I have to go trick or treating with family friends(babysitting them), so I'm worried if I'll have enough time to revive them or kill another set on Halloween dry.gif

Yeah, I just realized that. I guess I was too eager, lol.

I have others I can try, but I didn't think it would take six tries to get one to die.

Has anyone been very successful at killing ones that have dodged?

I manage to kill one of the dragon that dodged last year. The other still dodge the blade this year.

But I find it very hard to get my hatchies viewbomb this time round. they are still not dying or sick. mad.gif Oh well have to fogged till death. tongue.gif

I've been trying to grab some low-time eggs or hatchies from the AP because I'm too lazy to wait to hatch my zombie fodder, but I seem to have become slow as a slug xd.png

Actually nevermind I just grabbed one haha. I'm just so anxious about doing something wrong, even if it's so simple. o.0

Only 2 kills were successful......bleh.

Hopefully they'll both revive as Zombies then!

So far I've had one succesful kill and one dodger, the dodger is now frozen haha.

Killed 5 frozen hatchlings successfully, all of them Blacks and Vines from 2011 and 2010.

sad.gif I've never killed anything on my scroll before, reading the description of the dragon dying broke my heart.

Will the event begin around the same time as last year?

Hopefully they'll both revive as Zombies then!

So far I've had one succesful kill and one dodger, the dodger is now frozen haha.

Yes, right! I hope so too!

Well now I killed three frozen hatchies and fogged too. I think chances are better now.

One kill, two dodgers. The kill was a gold dragon with a description that hinted at bad things to come... hope he revives as a zombie and completes it!

Two successful kills out of the original five I put aside for the purpose.

Killed the one mated to my arsani though, which was good

The vampire dodged unfortunately.

Supplemented the rest with CB female commons from my scroll.

Got six hatchlings dying atm, so hopefully this year I will complete my collection.

Just a female hatchling, male hatchling and female adult to go.

Tecca, yes it does.

5 successful kills and 2 avoids. I'm only going for 2 Zombies this year, though I won't turn down a few more if they revive successfully. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw