Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Hehe. happy.gif I've already checked out the Caribbean Voodoos and gotten some DNA. <3 I'll have to check out the other two when I'm at my dad's house-

Mom keeps turning off my internet. dry.gif

Got on DC today, found out one of my hatchies had died of sickness but I don't remember which hatchie it was so ._. (and revival failed miserably) but otherwise...

And I like Wild Enchantment.

My ELA teacher said we had to write a research paper and do 50 note cards before we do an outline. My 12 or so note cards look like pieces of an essay and I don't do outlines! Plus it's due May 13th and she gave us a boring selection of topics to choose from (an organization, memorable commercial, and something else I don't remember) so I chose the ASPCA...

EDIT: I just had an impulse to make this pretty girl:

user posted image

Edited by gjhhhhhh

There is DNA availible for the Wild Enchantments.

Thake a look in my Chryo Wild Enchantment section.

Love the Cat - I have some Felis looking a bit alike

user posted image

Edited by sanderj

That. Is. Freaking. Pretty. *drools*

I got my idea from one of my other feli which had just white gnosis but colorful frost and then one of its parents was genecoded by a feli with white gnosis and bluish detonate so I was like *what if I did blah blah blah* and then the green kitty was the result... Although I did plan out multiple versions of the same marking sequence lol

I just wanted to check in and say hey. How's the breeding coming guys?

Come on Guys! We need to keep this thing going!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

hey guys. got a question. I already applied twice for membership on felisfire and twice I got this reply:

"Your registration application was not approved.

Your registration did not give the administration a good sense of how your personality would fit in with the community.

You're more than welcome to try again if you feel like you made a mistake.

Thank you for your interest.

Felisfire.com"

WHY??? I seriously don't know what they want from me!

anyone an idea what could have gone wrong here? unsure.gif

Shirozuka, when I was registering I also got that message the first time around, but you know how they give you a little box to type in? I tried putting some of my personality in there the second time I tried and I made it in. That box is where you talk about yourself (or something like that) so that the staff can see how you'd fit in with the FF community (or something) and decide whether they should let you in based off of that (or something like that :S). So try again my way and we'll see you on the other side wink.gif

Shirozuka, when I was registering I also got that message the first time around, but you know how they give you a little box to type in? I tried putting some of my personality in there the second time I tried and I made it in. That box is where you talk about yourself (or something like that) so that the staff can see how you'd fit in with the FF community (or something) and decide whether they should let you in based off of that (or something like that :S). So try again my way and we'll see you on the other side wink.gif

Thanks for the help happy.gif

I just gave them the reasons why I would like to try the game (loves cats, like the design, stuff like that...) It didn't occur to me that they would want me to describe my personality... huh.gif

one more time then, hope I'll get it right now

Edited by Shirozuka

Good luck Shiro!

Also, I AM ON VACATION!! Sitting on Cocoa Beach, chilling with my family. AH, Life is sweet!

OH MY GOSH FELISFIRE TOPIC.

HEY GUYS. It's Violet on 6912 with Loki. But the username was taken so I put Amavelos instead. FFFFyeah I'm ready to party with you guys.

Ugh since I'm on vacation my relatives decided to be all cr@ppy to me saying how I'm always on the internet (no I'm not) and then they decided to tell my dad that I have "a computer addiction" and now they're saying my dad's gonna break off the internet connection to my computer once I get back home. If he does that, everything I have that relies on the internet is gonna go *KABOOM* bye bye. Cr@ppy life is cr@ppy.

Eh, it's alright. Apparently we all have an internet addiction. Half the time I'm on here, really anymore, is just to write and write and write. Even if I don't write here I'm always writing on paper. Guess my folks don't understand that yet.

Yeah. Anyways...

I have some new kits due, and two of them (brother and sister, sister's a xano and brother's a chetae) don't look all that good because the marking on top turned out to be feathers. Debating on whether I should genecode them or not :S or just keep them as is and remove the feathers marking from both of them, because they look a bit better without it (excepting the brother, since whitish/grayish husky on him makes him look weird, considering how he has a dark gray base).

Lucky you! One of my feli adores the other but the others love for them is in the negative. sad.gif

For once, I actually want to thank the zapper...

I had this feli, right? Well, she was originally a xano, but with the feathers marking on the very top, you could not see her pretty hawk's wing markings at all. So I intended on putting her in the zapper group, hoping she'd get edited instead. And guess what? I zapped her and she turned into an igneo, and now you can see the hawk's wing marking and have the feathers marking visible so it's a win win situation. And the fact that she's not genetically an igneo makes it okay! Because now she's pretty, and she has a chance to make xano babs! Double win! *is happy*

Btw, my school starts next Monday apparently... D:

Wow, she's pretty! ^^ It's amazing how beautiful feli can be!

I don't mean to sound like a noob, but does anyone know which candy/potion can remove a marking or at least make it carried? because I have this feli, who would be quite beautiful if only here celestial marking wasn't in the way. It's really bugging me, and I can't figure out which candy or potion does that.

SkyraTwilight, you can use the candy called Saya Syrup. It can make any marking of your choosing carried, and then you can use some other candy to remove the marking if you want. Right now, the lowest user shop price for them is 420, although that might change by the time you get there.

Thanks. I don't have quite enough yet, but I'm about halfway there to getting enough. I used to use a candy guide, but now it apparently needs a password to see it.

Glad I could help you! ^^

Also just switched out some of my clans because the feli were getting old...I think I'm starting to run out of feli I actually want to breed lol

I love this game happy.gif I joined a while ago and didn't play much, but now I'm getting back into it. I never even finished getting all my starter feli, so I'm having a ton of fun designing them right now!

I wasn´t on here for a long time, spent all my time in FF! biggrin.gif

I absolutely love it there.

If you are new to the side, my user ID is 12758 and I am glad to help!

0_0

Look at me. I have never heard of this site. xd.png

It looks awesome! (winged cats!! biggrin.gif) I shall be joining. ninja.gif