Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOOOOOO!!!

Also, I have news. I now have a second job as a cashier at the Burger King restaurants, and am in the process of getting my temps for a second time, hopefully followed by my actual license this go round. smile.gif that's my life right now

biggrin.gif Yay! Grats DD! >_< I know, I know. Just be glad that the starting pair is Felidae dom or else there probably wouldn't bee any babies yet.

WOOO!! *flails* I just bred THREE golds from my six golds! <3 <3 <3 One more baby and I believe I'll be able to start donating to the thread I got my first two from. biggrin.gif

And happy birthday to Fem! smile.gif

Hai guys, I'll be popping in here every once in a while wink.gif

Just logged into FF for the second time today and I was confused when I saw streamers and confetti raining down until I remembered it was Fem's b-day xd.png

No pressure Star, I just like messing with you lol sorry

Hey GJH! *hugs*

Hey DD! *hugs back*

Anyways, I was hunting (to stock up the clans' coffers >_>) and then when Skypelt and Seastripe were hunting in the whatsitcalled tundra, Skypelt caught an illness and then I found out it was felitosis and I was like, I didn't know that was actually catch-able! ._. So now I have to use my only ceve leaf to cure Skypelt because Skypelt's one of my 06's and is the best hunter I have.

Plus I just gulped down a lot more lemonade than I intended to so... Result: Half scrunched up face because it's a little sour.

The DD is sick. user posted image I even got sent home from work today after only being there 3 hours. My tummy hates me. sad.gif

Feeling better yet, DD?

Plus I just found out Violet moved in with Thor and Loki--when did that happen? owo

Yes I am thank you and I have no idea when that happened as I was unaware of it until now lol. MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY! Ima be 22......I'm getting OLD lol

I know. Oh yeah, more good news, I GOT MY TEMPS YESTERDAY....AGAIN! lol

4/20/13-IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

My account just got approved biggrin.gif I'm making my cats now.

>_< Now if only mom would let me buy a visa card... I wanna donate to 2 sites, and I've got over $80, but I only expect to donate about $10

*screams* GOD I HATE MY MOM! I get in the car, some random person walks by and out of the blue she's like "Is that one of [my brother's name]'s friends?" so I'm like "I dunno. How am I supposed to know his friends when he hates me?" so she gets all pissed off saying that I'm SO mean to her and yells at me to shut up, so I did. Then, because we car pool, one of my friends gets in the car and it's his birthday. I felt like a huge jerk because I didn't tell him happy birthday or anything because mom screamed at me to shut up. So as we're pulling in the driveway she asks if I talk to my friends like how I talk to here. She told me to shut up, so I didn't answer her and she asks three more times. Then she gets pissed off at me again and hits me because I didn't answer her so I scream at her that she told me to shut up so I shut up. What the hell does she want me to do!? When I obey she gets pissed off and when I don't she still gets pissed off. *cries* I swear, I wanted to get out of the car, scream at her to censorkip.gif off and run away. I probably seem like a spoiled brat... sad.gif but I honestly don't know what to do; it seems like the whole world hates my guts and no matter what I do or don't do, I can't make it even the least bit happy. And I know, time and time again people online have said that they love me, I'm nice and funny and all that, but according to mom, anybody that really knows me absolutely can't stand the way I talk to them and I'm such an censorkip.gif to them. I wonder what one of my friends from online would think of me if they met me...

Edited by StarSea

*pats Star* Don't worry. Everything is eventually going to get better.

I don't think I'll think you're weird if I met you in real life. Some of my own friends think that, on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being insane), I'd top 10. Not to mention the fact that ever since I moved south in what? 2010? I've sort of picked up on all the ghetto behavior of people down here so I'm almost as bad as them tongue.gif And...to be honest, now I don't know what else I should say...

Star my love, I honestly truly loves you to pieces and I am sure that you are no different online than you are in person, maybe censored a bit, but that's required so it doesn't count. Don't let what your mother says shape you and your world. I allowed the woman I lived with for nine years to emotionally and mentally abuse me and I am a mess because I believed everything she said and took it all to heart. She always told me I was fat, stupid, ugly, lazy,useless, that my mother hated me and wished I had never been born and so on, and I lost contact with my mother for YEARS because of it. I have a hard time coping in the real world now, because I have it in my mind that all of that is true to this day, even though I have talked about it and been proven wrong again and again. I don't feel pretty, smart, useful, helpful, anything and I have a hard time telling when people are joking with my or not, because she use to do mean things and then go "God, can't you take a joke?"

My point, dear Star, is that they are just words. Let the words flow over you and off like water off a ducks back. DO what you can to comply with what she expects of you, but if you can't, then you can't. You just have to be strong and try to endure it until you can get out on your own. I know that's not great advice, but that's what I did. Kept my head low and my words short, biding my time until I found a way out. I know that doesn't work for everyone, but that's the best advice I can give and if it gets to bad, you need to find outside help.You can pm me anytime, I check here once a day usually.

Hey there just want to advertise my Subbreed,Irish Magic, raffle, since I know some people from the dragoncaves Forums participated last time and might want a chance to win the Walpurgis Night Edition.

Irish Magic Walpurgis Night Edition Raffle

user posted image

Edited by sanderj

No, never heard of it before I googled it now.

It's more like I design most subbreeds very early morning on sunday. I Can't sleep anymore, the real life cat's won't let me, and I play around on the lab designer... then *insert magical sound here* Subbreed.

Irish Magic or *wush* Caribbean Voodoo or Wild Enchantment

You could call them magical morning cats - because non of those breeds was carefully planed but pure chance.

For more complicated Customs I need to be more awake.

Edited by sanderj

Ooh those kittens are pretty.

I dont play much anymore, guess I lost my muse? :C maybe I'll come back one day....