Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Ohhh! Gimme a sec!

Red eyes, black dragon! (xd.png Yu-gi-oh!) laugh.gif

It has Celestial and Tobanio as the egg markings, and Hawk's wings and Warpaint as the patch markings.

Of course, it doesn't have to be black...

(ie, White eyes, blue dragon! Lol)

Wolf... wolf... wolf

Wolf idea 1

Referencing this

Oh ho!! Pretty kitty!

Cheetah turned to Celestial and when I previewed, I got this beauty! <3

Cheetah

'Cream-sickle' tiger

White tiger

Albino tiger

EDIT:

Gjh, just bought about 5 more Ig/Ir feli for breeding for Genecode fodder. smile.gif

EDIT II:

Okay, so I slept for an hour, and I'm up and ready for a new day! biggrin.gif

I'm checking through all of the previous WetWings highscores and it seems like (I've only checked october and september's of this year so far. xd.png) the highest score ever gotten is in the 120s, 123 to be exact, soooo... I think that instead of wasting all of my En on more Eggdoku boards and games, I'm going to get on laggy netbook once a month and be really patient, working on the score slowly and steadily. happy.gif And it looks like I might have even set a record for all of FelisFire's time so far! biggrin.gif

EDIT III:

Muahaha! Okay, so I got my mom to agree to letting me use the netbook at least once a month so I can get a high score on WetWings. I've already got a score of 159 waiting to be submitted, so once december rolls around, I'll open it back up and just have to log in and click "submit score" and voila! Got monthly highscore item locked in (still looking for august... xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

Lol Star, I was a bit surprised you knew about Yu-gi-oh too heheh by brother plays with that stuff and even pretends when he doesnt want to use his cards tr0lolol hahahaaa. (not to mention he might just start spitting in people's faces when he makes some "boom" noises tongue.gif)

Buutt all I like are da dragons and whatever has pretty good art on it xd.png

And I love the ideas you gave me biggrin.gif

And I can not wait for my friiiicking iuri litters to give birth (there's two) not to mention the xano ones I gencoded to be all prettiful <-- (my science teacher used to say that)

And... I just forgot what else to add lol

Nooo! My tiger Xanos! D: (Though, that albino would work perfectly for my stripeless white! ;P)

Edited by Raikielia

ehh

Anyways I really hate how low FF's feli sales are going which makes it hard to sell things and only slightly easier to buy things on the spot tongue.gif

And I zapped my 32 day old felidae again and today he was changed to female (It was Sandfur who I zapped lol) and now he is a fake xano with blue gray fur and whatevar! I think I might breed him now lol

Would you be so nice posting your Romantic Honeymoon pregnancies

in the FF clan thread, please?!

Here´s the link:

http://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=38124&p=1

Thank you so much!

Last two days for Iuridons, beginning with monday, we are going to breed cute little Zerdas! biggrin.gif

You lucky people. I'd give anything for snow. sad.gif

Back on topic: I wish Iuridon pregnancies weren't so long! I want my babies! T_T They need a candy or potion or something that speeds it up.

I know right?! Its already been a week and I want my Wave Dancer gencoded babies to arrive like, NOW!!!

Gah! *stumbles over, falls down, and dies* I've been working from about 10:30 to now on making bows, but most of the time I spent working on sketching and coloring in our logo for "Flowers in a flash!". Then all this crap came up and my computer wouldn't connect to the internet and I'm just really angry and upset and all that kind of 'fun' stuff right now. Internet goes off in about two hours or so. sad.gif Let's hope I can get everything I need to get done done. I really wish there was no such thing as a moo internet timer!

I made $5 today from making all those ribbons. 10c per ribbon, and I made 50 ribbons all in about an hour or so, and I had just learned how to make them today! >:D MJ, one of the people that works with us, taught me how to make them and after I did 16 or so, she asked if my hand was cramping and I told her no. It had cramped during the first few, but then I just ignored it and kept going on. laugh.gif I like making ribbons, it's fun! biggrin.gif

I got stuff to do IRL but I can't make myself do them tongue.gif

And egg sales are supposed to go on until the last day of November right?

I believe so...

EDIT:

Time to celebrate my puppy's 5th birthday! biggrin.gif

Going with "Garden Creatures" now found here! biggrin.gif

Night! I'll get to work on Garden Creatures in the morning. happy.gif

*hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to start doing some art for it*

Edited by StarSea

That shatter marking is utterly gorgeous. *Grabby hands*

A long time ago I made this xano demo and it actually looked pretty cool and I have the png saved on my computer so I can stare at it and now, I am like, omg I don't know what marking order it even has tongue.gif

Can I see it? I might be able to figure it out...

(I forgot it was Saturday and internet goes off at 10pm no weekend nights. xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

Derp I dunno how to post pngs onto DC and I don't have a photobucket thingy tongue.gif

But I do know it has calligraphy and hawk's wing and peregrine and maybe what looks like skeleton although I don't know why tongue.gif I don't really like skeleton. Plus I'm pretty sure it has speckles ._.

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO RECREATE THE PICTURE IN THE LAB DISIGNER!! WOOT!!

Click here! biggrin.gif And yeah it actually did have skeleton

EDIT II: So what are y'all's opinions on this? Good bad okay? Because the more I look at a pretty feli up close the more "boringish" it seems to get tongue.gif And I really really dont want to put it on the xano egg I'll get for completing my collection but I don't want to put it onto some feli and shuck it like crazy until I get xano tongue.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Kinda depends on how you're gonna make it. It's probably cheaper to use marking discs than use the Orbs for extra markings.

I can't belive I missed a egg drop ;_;

Does he look Hawkeye enough?

And do elders get pregnant? I still don't get it :/

And yay! New markings!

K.

I spent all my EN again :/

But, I have BScore 22 ATM and there are five babies coming! Egg Gender, here I come!

Gjh, I have one Advanced Marking Disc and one Basic Marking Disc. Would you like them?

Edited by KuukiKiller

Kuuki, don't bother with the egg gender. It costs 500 en just for one egg, and you'd be better off buying BoBs to use. Heck, I'll even sell you two BoBs for half the price!

And I am not sure whether to sue discs or not buuut here is the feli who keeps the information so I can post it somewhere else later:

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=360745

Ah, well if it doesn't have any egg markings than it doesn't matter. Markings discs can only be used for adding egg markings.

She's going to sue the discs? How do you sue something inanimate? laugh.gif But yea, I wish they could do any marking...

blink.gif Did anyone else randomly get a welding disc out of thin air?