Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Jean Valjean is the main character in Les Miserables - the movie based on the stage musical based on the book is coming out this Christmas and I am SO EXCITED.

Jean Valjean is in prison at the start of the show, and 24601 is his number.

Hrrr :S

X You completed the Animal section of the Tundra Collection!

Your Prize: Scaled Meat

When I put up this trade somebody really wanted and offered me a BUNCH of needed collection items to have one advanced/basic disc a stained knife and two dragon bombs. Boom

And then I started adding everything to meh collection >:3

xd.png

Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history, from the, town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree!

Ahahahahaaa

X You completed the Object section of the Forest Collection!

Your Prize: Orb

WOOT

EDIT: X You completed the Plant section of the Creek Collection!

Your Prize: Small Logs

WOOT AGAIN

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Made myself another clan to put the molly and tom that came with the big trade so they can breed and be done with it X3

EDIT: My internet is acting up so I can't see most of the pictures lying around -.- clicking half blind here. And I just realized i dont have enough litters to make it to gencode today but have to wait until tomorrow ._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

unsure.gif You all keep getting so many plants and fights. sad.gif

Moo, gals!!! I was bored during my second study hall, so I started thinking about what it'd take to always be able to keep replacing your monthly premium day after day and I calculated so much stuff and you won't believe what you'd get every month! Gimme a sec to get my notebook and type everything out...

I hate my internet :L

Just got a tolno chomping plant thing and finally they gave meh the plant instead of bleeding zombeh rot :S

Well, I'm confused now. xd.png I made an offer(three R-90s) on a lot with Lighters and Fluid. Apparently it wasn't enough 'cause they asked for more, which wasn't a problem - we were haggling. I told them what I could offer and they asked about EN(which I said no to 'cause I'm saving for Premium and Quku) and they got quiet for a while. Now they accepted my original offer. xd.png

EDIT: Also, Zeke lies. ._.

Edited by Raikielia

Huh.

Just got a Vita-Vayu. Why does most of the good stuff make you so mad during most of something and make you explode in excitement when you actually get it at the very end of something? -.-

Okay, so this is all just basically looking at minimums but still getting something.

_25 - Alonya's Quest (min 1 per item; already have all)

105 - Eggdoku (3 games:150 - 45 charge)

_15 - Edgy Eggs (5 games; 3 per play)

__5 - Zeeke's Accounting (correct)

_75 - Wet Wings (5 games: 30 points each; 15 per play)

_15 - Orbles (5 games: 3 per play)

_50 - Cunning (5 games: 10 per play)

_12 - Luck and Timing (average)

__2 - Kyber Crafting (for NPC) (Believe it or not, I actually didn't put this in my calculations! xd.png)

304 - Total

x30 - Days in a month

9120 En per month without buying anything (lowest/average/whatever you wanna call it playing every game)

Then if you're already a premium and you want to add in your base of 50 daily en...

10620 En per month without buying anything

And if that is just with those low scores, then imagine how much you could get if you got the max on everything!! (I'm not sure what the max on everything is, but I know 5 is max for Accounting, 100 for Wetwings (20 per game), 2 for NPC crafting, and 105 for Eggdoku...)

Man, from now on, I'm going to be playing every game just to get all that en! And I didn't even put in if you did minipet battles, selling items, bingo, and making posts and all that other stuff. Just look at all that! ohmy.gif

(And yes, Zeke does lie. dry.gif He needs to learn addition and subtraction again... Kitty-garden for him! xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

ohmy.gif

OMG Star. I don't even have time to do all that >.<

EDIT: And I just got a DARKSTONE!!!! FORGET DA GIVEAWAYS I GOTTA DARKSTONE!! >:oxd.png

Plus the giveaways go past so fast I don't even have time to make up my mind on what to say before the giveaway is over -.-

Edited by gjhhhhhh

DD!!! Did you get snow too!? I got like... three seconds of it while I was outside waiting for my mom to come pick me and my brother up from school. It was awesome!! biggrin.gif

Grats Gjh!

(If I get a darkstone, I'm going to hold onto it until I have one of every species as pure white so you can easily see it in my item guide...)

EDIT:

FINALLY got another 'borg part! So far my borg will have a darkborg face and cyborg back leg. xd.png

Edited by StarSea

Hi all (not reading through all these pages, sorry)

Star-Yeah, off and on here, little flakes that disappear before they hit the ground

'grats gjh