Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

GIRLLLLL!!! *tacklehuggleglomps* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN!?!?

v_v I had honestly thought it'd be the Haunted House. It's black and red too...

AUGH my computer isn't showing any pictures so I can't see half the thing's I'm pressing or looking to press dry.gif

EDIT: And since I cant see what the giveaway feli look like I am making blind guesses over here sad.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Damsel, is that the cat from soul water as your avatar?

Planning on getting two orbs for my Christmas feli...

Soul eater. Yes Her name is Blair. She is a cat with magic powers and so everyone thinks shes a witch, but she is not, just a cat-lady X3

My sister loves that show!

MR TOO!! I just got into watching anime and this is my first anime show and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Oh... xd.png Well, if you didn't guess yet, you've got some time to - Knife is going to do an errand.

I'm going to make a cat in the lab designer and it'll have every single marking (even doubles if it's egg and patch) and see what it'd look like. xd.png

Holly flapjack! There's a total of 99 markings so far!!

v_v I'm too lazy to make every single one of those markings have it's own color but I promise you, you wouldn't see a speck of the base. xd.png

Edited by StarSea

I still can't manage to get any really good items. Only good items I'd say that I've gotten so far are purestone (kinda useless to me right now, but it will become an accessory eventually) and I just got an eternitylight stone.

Someone beat me on my second guess ... >_<

lol I let my puppy sniff my cut up lemon and she jerked her head away and went and rubbed her face in the couch. xd.png Funny baby. ♥

Oh, Gjh, don't let her smell nail polish anymore! That is really toxic, especially to dogs. The fumes can be very harmful as well.

That happens whenever it comes over when I bother messing with nail polish so don't worry too much Star.

Just got another darkstone/vita vayu...

EDIT: Zaku fly trap...

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Oh my god, you all have got to read these!! I don't care when you read them, just do!

I had a baby Xano born to my feli who's father's owner said they liked the colors but I could do with it what I pleased. Today the baby was born and I set it to them. I had planned on genecoding over it, but I didn't have the heart, so I sent them the baby. They offered me an AikEEzEEz and Dragonbombs which I refused and they said they'd send me something some day. I informed them they didn't have to and they replied that I didn't have to leave the baby as it was and send them it. I simply responded-

"I don't have to do a lot of things, but I do because I can. happy.gif

One is not free because they have free will, but because they use it."

They then asked me if I've heard of Makes Me Think. Honestly, I haven't until now and I'm quite surprised. I asked them to tell me more and they simply left that. I've got a story of my own to share, one I'm sure has already been told, but why not tell it again?

Right around the third one I was already starting to get those chills of when you're reading something and you just can't seem to believe it. And that's just 101...

~~~

I should probably veer back on topic no matter how much I don't want to right now.

Got my second blood sample vial! biggrin.gif

... mmkay Star.

Whenever I scroll down in the active users list and randomly click somebody it is usually somebody I already clicked unless I go down far enough -.o